Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Re: This game needs a hardcore mode!

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

As a socom and MAG legend i can tell you the game may benifit from my suggested podcast tweets, anyhow i have had a lot of great games on those other two games mentioned, as i would like to create magic once again and meet some new companions and friends along the journey. ive been a MAG squad leader, and let me tell you, i have seen a lot of good men find grace in those sabotage matches on the battlefield. i lead some men to glory, others to the grave, some even to redemption... lets do it, lets create magic.

Message 21 of 39 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5986 posts

Jun 29, 2013

who cares, stop sucking at this game.

photo Sniper.png
Message 22 of 39 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jun 29, 2013
Claim the game's a failure, yet keeps posting suggestions for it. Yeah okay.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 23 of 39 (116 Views)
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Jun 29, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

i type all of this for such a childish response? either you are a kid or just a braindead idiot, really? you can't be that stupid can you? was your mom a dopehead who raised you on cartoons ina trailor? geesh..

Message 24 of 39 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5986 posts

Jun 29, 2013

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

i type all of this for such a childish response? either you are a kid or just a braindead idiot, really? you can't be that stupid can you? was your mom a dopehead who raised you on cartoons ina trailor? geesh..

F#RGHerfgverHNTRGRYHJTRGHJYREJHTRGVBMNR

^ that was more intelligent than the stuff you type.

photo Sniper.png
Message 25 of 39 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Jun 29, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

you just come off as an **bleep** and make yourself and this forum look really bad, there is always a person like you on these forums trying to rain on peoples parades.. and how does your rubbish have any substance? mine involves deep rooted emotions i was telling people about from my gaming expeirences playing and LEADINg squats to victory and even defeats, trials and tribilations.. i would like to re create it on this game potentially, so how is that rubbish?

Message 26 of 39 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5986 posts

Jun 29, 2013

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

you just come off as an **bleep** and make yourself and this forum look really bad, there is always a person like you on these forums trying to rain on peoples parades.. and how does your rubbish have any substance? mine involves deep rooted emotions i was telling people about from my gaming expeirences playing and LEADINg squats to victory and even defeats, trials and tribilations.. i would like to re create it on this game potentially, so how is that rubbish?

because, that...means nothing...fail troll...

photo Sniper.png
Message 27 of 39 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Jun 29, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

ReiLongbow wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

because, that...means nothing...fail troll...

lay off the pot son. maybe one day you will be able to construct a sentence and finish school.

Message 28 of 39 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4263 posts

Jun 29, 2013

ReiLongbow wrote:

i don't really understand this whole craft and parts concept, why cant you just run around shooting people getting ammo off bodys or crates rather than all this other stuff?

All of your opinions are now invalid. No more. :smileyindifferent:
/thread
Rusty. Rusty everywhere.
Message 29 of 39 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Jun 29, 2013

FredFai wrote:

ReiLongbow wrote:

i don't really understand this whole craft and parts concept, why cant you just run around shooting people getting ammo off bodys or crates rather than all this other stuff?

All of your opinions are now invalid. No more. :smileyindifferent:
/thread

Says the sir daniel user, lmao

Message 30 of 39 (87 Views)
0 Likes