Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
541 posts

Re: This game needs a hardcore mode!

Jun 29, 2013

ReiLongbow wrote:

lower health, one shot kill snipers, no radar, no parties, bows 2 shot kills, 1 to head, no downs just kills.

Lower health? The health is already ridicilously low. And you forgot no listen mode. Seems like a good idea though.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 39 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9992 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Bizzerker_Bauer wrote:

Hardcore modes are now and always will be lame.  They're for the tryhard kids who want to think they're 1337 because hardcore is all they play.

UC3 HC mode is the workaround for 90% of the problems that goddamn game had.

TLOU HC mode.... no. That's just BS dudes. How HC do you want to take this game? You want to have no left arm or something? 1 bar health? You can't get anymore HC than the current game without turning it into Crushing mode.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 39 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Jun 30, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

UC3 HC mode is the workaround for 90% of the problems that goddamn game had.

TLOU HC mode.... no. That's just BS dudes. How HC do you want to take this game? You want to have no left arm or something? 1 bar health? You can't get anymore HC than the current game without turning it into Crushing mode.

My experience with UC3 multiplayer isn't extensive, but most of the probems I ran into were along the lines of laggy kids shotguning me with their AK (or w/e the automatic weapon in UC3 is).  What else was there?

And yes, I agree.  Health is low enough that it wouldn't need to be changed, and a couple other minor changes to create a whole new playlist isn't a great idea at this point.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 39 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9992 posts

Jun 30, 2013
@Bizz

Quickboom
M9 RoF
Revenge in any level
For some people, offensive kickbacks ("pulling an RPG out of someone's arse" without warning)
FF back then
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 39 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Jun 30, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@Bizz

Quickboom
M9 RoF
Revenge in any level
For some people, offensive kickbacks ("pulling an RPG out of someone's arse" without warning)
FF back then

I guess I can see a lot of that.  I don't like the trend of adding "killstreaks" to games to make them more like CoD.  Revenge also seems like a pretty big CoDesque booster.  I don't think anyone realises that making their game more like CoD is the way to go.  CoDfags get a new CoD every year, that's what they're going to play.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 39 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jun 30, 2013

Just ban reeLONGBOW/MEXI-CAMP and get done with it.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 39 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9992 posts

Jun 30, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Just ban reeLONGBOW/MEXI-CAMP and get done with it.

I thought Sony doesn't do permabans? Banning anyone with tempbans won't fix anything dude.

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 39 (138 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Jun 30, 2013
Rei we all know you are full of sh**. You are not a legend in Socom nor did anyone follow you. I take that back, maybe complete **bleep** would. You are probably the best troll (on here that is) as far as writing coherent sentences, but at the end of the day you are just a lonely troll that needs attention to make it through the day.
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 39 (130 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1718 posts

Jul 6, 2013

If this happens I literally wouldn't play any other game until PS4 comes out. The revive thing is a curse. Especially where teams actually move around rooms as 4's meaning they basically have infinite health.

PLEASE. . .even as DLC. This would be amazing.

No downs, just kills.

Everything else is fine!

Killzone 2 userbar
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 39 (106 Views)
0 Likes