Aug 27 2013
By: memphis_saltydog Lombax Warrior 121 posts

To all the unresolved issues, I give up

34 replies 454 views Edited Aug 27, 2013
ND I am tired of being stuck on a team where other three players are under level 10. Just because I'm level 141 does not merit this match making... Your failure to offer any DLC or patches has forced me to get rid of your game... Match making is simply one of many problems(spawns, triangle, host migration, bad Internet giving players advantages, reversed welfare system, inconsistencies in gameplay ie. molotoved down with full armor/health while your Molotov only knocks armor off, club first but you are downed first, shot behind cover etc...) that you have neither addressed or fixed. Sorry, you are bad business with a broken product and you are unwilling to fix it. I will not buy another ND game because you are liars and lazy.

I clearly am not the only person who feels this way... To all the fan boys... Have fun continuing to play trash and settle with problems and issues where developers don't give a rats **bleep** what you think about their product.
You're awful ND, a flavor of the week, a big mistake and waste of time... I'll treat your game like it deserves to be treated... Kick you to the curb and move on to something better than a worn, broken, unchanging piece of crap

Deuces.
Message 1 of 35 (454 Views)
Wastelander
639 posts

Re: To all the unresolved issues, I give up

Aug 27, 2013

Single player was ace though right? =D

Message 2 of 35 (434 Views)
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Aug 27, 2013

Sorry you feel that way.  I'm not a fanboy, btw.  I just don't have the same sense of entitlement.  I got way more than my money's worth for this game, even having bought the season pass without anything to show for it yet.  Are there things that can be done to improve the game?  Sure, but ND owes me nothing. 

Message 3 of 35 (429 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Aug 27, 2013

MrPickelstimes4 wrote:

ND owes me nothing. 

Wow... then you shouldn't complain if you don't get any season pass DLCs.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 4 of 35 (420 Views)
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Aug 27, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

MrPickelstimes4 wrote:

ND owes me nothing. 

haha, well, I mean ND owes me nothing apart from the DLCs.  Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 35 (414 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2013

MrPickelstimes4 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

MrPickelstimes4 wrote:

ND owes me nothing. 

haha, well, I mean ND owes me nothing apart from the DLCs.  Smiley Wink

DLC is a broad term. You could get a few PSN avatars and some crappy generic skins for all I know. Sounds familiar?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 6 of 35 (411 Views)
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Aug 27, 2013

I can't argue with you there.  That would be disappointing.  I will say, though, with over 3 days spent in the MP and a couple run throughs of SP, I can think of very few other entertainment choices that rate up there on a dollar-per-hour basis.  The main point of my original post, I guess, is that some people might benefit by taking a step back and looking at it from that perspective, as opposed to going off the rails yelling at the game devs. 

Message 7 of 35 (393 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4524 posts

Aug 27, 2013

memphis_saltydog wrote:
ND I am tired of being stuck on a team where other three players are under level 10. Just because I'm level 141 does not merit this match making... Your failure to offer any DLC or patches has forced me to get rid of your game... Match making is simply one of many problems(spawns, triangle, host migration, bad Internet giving players advantages, reversed welfare system, inconsistencies in gameplay ie. molotoved down with full armor/health while your Molotov only knocks armor off, club first but you are downed first, shot behind cover etc...) that you have neither addressed or fixed. Sorry, you are bad business with a broken product and you are unwilling to fix it. I will not buy another ND game because you are liars and lazy.

I clearly am not the only person who feels this way... To all the fan boys... Have fun continuing to play trash and settle with problems and issues where developers don't give a rats **bleep** what you think about their product.
You're awful ND, a flavor of the week, a big mistake and waste of time... I'll treat your game like it deserves to be treated... Kick you to the curb and move on to something better than a worn, broken, unchanging piece of crap

Deuces.

Level 141 means its time for you to go out and buy a new game anyway. How anyone could have played so much in such a short period and not get utterly bored of it is astounding.

Message 8 of 35 (390 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Aug 27, 2013

MrPickelstimes4 wrote:

I can think of very few other entertainment choices that rate up there on a dollar-per-hour basis.

From this perspective, GTA5 will give you more bang for the buck. Amirite?

Personally, I don't judge games by using mathematical equations, otherwise I'd just play Skyrim and GTA. Customer support is important for many people and you cannot "measure" it on a dollar-per-hour basis.

Message 9 of 35 (374 Views)
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Aug 27, 2013

I gave up on the MP just because its boring and slow, forget about mentioning the issues.  However i have neglected the single player in this game until yesterday wow they sure did ace the single player its top notch stuff.  Sadly MP fails to deliver the same top notch stuff.

Message 10 of 35 (371 Views)