Uncharted Territory
1407 posts

Re: To all the unresolved issues, I give up

Aug 28, 2013

mrsjimmymare wrote:

ManatuBear wrote:

I was very stupid and bought the Season Pass after finishing the SP. Its the only reason why i still have my copy...

TLOU team is probably down to 3 or 4 guys while the rest joined the other team making a PS4 game...

You're right. And I am sick of these ND fanboys who tell me no the game is not broken. And fanboys who told I should chill when SP is full of glitches. Yeah, I know ND is their god.

I would like to know how SP is "full of glitches"...does it have some yes...but while I have seen some glitches I have also played through it and not had a single glitch.  So full of glitches such that you cannot play without them is definitely not the case.....

Message 31 of 35 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
248 posts

Aug 28, 2013

The only single player glitch I came across was the last tunnel before the Firefly hospital missing the large crowd with the two bloaters.  Didn't mind that glitch at all.

Message 32 of 35 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Aug 28, 2013
ND may already have my money for this game, but they lose market share for producing continual unfinished products in the future. Not that this game is in any comparison to COD, but the revenue of Treyarch and Activision has continually grown since CoD4 modern warfare in 2007. BO2 made over a billion dollars in 16 days. This will never happen for ND the way they currently producing games, but also the way they handle the complaints with the games after there out. So they should care because I am one of many who now know that ND is sub par, half rate, and I won't buy something that is not finished.
Message 33 of 35 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
17038 posts

Aug 28, 2013
The only glitch I had was Joel would not jump to the vent in the fast water tunnel no matter what I did until I reloaded the game.
[ 39 ]
Message 34 of 35 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Aug 28, 2013

Ok so, if I have a different perspective on all this, I'm a fanboy. Excuse me, while I roll my eyes. This purported 'fanboy' thinks the kids need to grow up. I'll criticize when it is merited. In that regard, ND should hurry up with the DLC, for their own sake. I could really care less, as I play other games and have an active enough life that a delay on a video game is really not a huge deal.

Using the OP as an example, you played days on end of the MP (must've been enjoyable too, with all that time spent) and hopefully at least one run through of the fantastic SP. You spent $60 on days worth of entertainment and now you are mad because the DLCs are too slow to come out? The waaaaaahmbulance is on it's way!!!

As to the glitches, are there really any more than any other MP game? I've played a few now and they all have lag...they all split parties now and again...they all have glitchy things happen, like getting shot through cover. This is par for the course, people. Are the naysayers so new to the MP experience that you really think this is new to ND and TLOU? Well, it's not. Now that you know this, it'd be awesome if you all shut up or at least discussed something interesting about the game. 

Tired of TLOU? Bye. No need for these dramatic 'au revoir' threads. Sure, it's a public forum, set up to converse about the game, so if you want to create the same F'ing thread over and over, go ahead. This adult that knows how to work for what he gets and appreciate what has will be laughing at your false entitlement, though.

Message 35 of 35 (56 Views)
0 Likes