Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Re: Two Things That are Still Ruining MP for me

Jul 27, 2013

unless you care about the hats you wear, it doesn't matter how well you perform in the metagame (assuming you are not absolutely terrible).  I generally get plenty of parts to keep my clan between 60-100 members, but i will sometimes go on a bad run and have some sick members.  those % reduction challenges take the sick members first, so it doesnt matter if some of them are sick and a few of them are dying (note: i would care if they were real).  

point is, unless you are doing horribly, you should be able to get enough parts to keep at least some of a small clan in food.  and even then, the challenges are guaranteed to lop off a bit of your crew, even more if you dont get to the top tiers.

if you are just trying to make it to 12 weeks, provided you dont lose the 100% risk challenges, it really shouldn't be a problem.  again, having sick (and even dying) clan members doesn't lose you the metagame (afaik), just the 100% risk challenges

Message 21 of 22 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2971 posts

Re: Two Things That are Still Ruining MP for me

Jul 27, 2013
Believe me, the longer you play the MP the less trouble you'll have getting enough supplies/parts.
 photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 22 of 22 (39 Views)
0 Likes