Oct 26 2013
By: INCANGENERAL Uncharted Territory 1264 posts

Two things about TLOU that I dislike

8 replies 206 views Edited Oct 26, 2013

I am annoyed that sometimes I aim and my character aims down instead of straightforward which can cause me to die. I also am annoyed that when people join a game a min or so into the match, you lose those respawns on your team. Anyone else feel the same? Naughty dog can you fix this? 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (206 Views)
Sackboy
378 posts

Re: Two things about TLOU that I dislike

Oct 26, 2013

INCANGENERAL wrote:

I am annoyed that sometimes I aim and my character aims down instead of straightforward which can cause me to die. I also am annoyed that when people join a game a min or so into the match, you lose those respawns on your team. Anyone else feel the same? Naughty dog can you fix this? 

I hate the aiming thing!

As for losing lives, I am "ok" with it. Its because a lot of players tend to ragequit when you down them, hence the team wont lose a life until someone joins. I have seen multiple players ragequit so if other team doesnt lose a life at players joining to replace these ragequitters, the winning team would need to get more kills than necessary.

I would like it if they made it so you wont lose life at beginning (if its 3v4 and fourth person joins) but I dont think ND can do that.

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1264 posts

Oct 26, 2013

Swiftavenger-Exactly, that's primarily what i'm refering to 3vs4 and no one got downed yet. That aim glitch is extremely annoying happened to me on an intense sudden death match!!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2311 posts

Oct 26, 2013

Can not stand that aim-down fluke. I was going to make a post about this forever ago, it has got me killed so many times it isn't even funny

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
791 posts

Oct 26, 2013

How does this glitch happens? I don't remember the last time my character auto aimed down because I have a habit of turning up aim upwards once I pressed "aim" so that I can shoot chest area. Although sometimes when I panic a bit, my character became shooting enemy's legs, well, it still did the job I'm not complaining but recently my husband told me how he took out his flamethrower and his character started burning the ground. LOL. I can see how it's irritating as hell. Not to mention he told me he had 90 ammo but was burning ground. :smileytongue:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (153 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1264 posts

Oct 26, 2013

Mrsjimmymare- Exactly what happened to your husband you aim and your gun points down to the floor, especially annoying when you just switched your gun.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
730 posts

Oct 26, 2013
If you start a game with less than 4 players, your team should get extra lives to compensate for the late joiners.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (127 Views)
Naughty Paw
4607 posts

Oct 26, 2013

I honestly thought that aim down thing was because of my controller being broken, kinda glad to know it isn't my controllers problem lol...

still super annoying though

--
It's a common fact that anyone who does better than you is a lagger.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (114 Views)
I Only Post Everything
833 posts

Oct 26, 2013

Yeah that aim-down thing is so stupid. I goto line up a shot and for whatever reason my aim just all of a sudden gravitates to the floor. It has cost me so many lives and is so unpredictable. Lol for ahwile I thought it was my controller as well until I started asking some of my TLoU buddies about it. This glitch is pretty dam common yet not a peep from ND about addressing it.

Go figure....

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (89 Views)