Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1950 posts

Re: Unbalanced Multilayer, Needs To Be Fixed ASAP!

[ Edited ]
Jun 22, 2013

The MP is balanced shut the **** up b4 ND tries to act on this!

Edit: profanity

EminentFury= GOAT Debater/intellectual Conservative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 11 of 59 (430 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1004 posts

Jun 20, 2013

Dr_S8N_ wrote:

I got the game yesterday, singleplayer is very good but Multiplayer is unbalanced and sometimes retarded, for example:

+you shoot a enemy in the chest with a the shorty point blank, he doesn't die but manages to kill you with his fists and he has no armour.Makes No sense.

+Unbalanced player system where the guys that have not many weapons/upgrades are versing players that have been playing since release so they have much more.

+Hate how people just run around and hit you with melee even though you shoot them but manages to kill 2 team mates before he finally goes down! 

+If you get signed out of psn you get a bad numbers for your survivors.

+Terrible in finding a game, i waited 25 mins before i got a game once!

Its a great idea for a multiplayer game and im only asking if other players are having the same problems/issues..

A multiplayer update needs to happen ASAP, nerf melee, and fix other problems i think...

Anyone else think the same or have anything to add?

Just play through 12 weeks once and you'll have it mostly unlocked. Everything is balanced perfectly. DON'T change it. The Shorty is actually one thing that aggravates me, due to it being talentless. It requires no skill at all. But I guess with how many loadout points it takes to silence it, it's pretty fair, regardless of how easy it is to use.

This MP is fun as hell. I've just finished week 12 a second time and I'm not gonna go trophy hunting in SP. Can't wait to return to MP.

Message 12 of 59 (410 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jun 20, 2013

I have played loads of mp on games and lou mp is very unbalanced. You shoot they start to melee through

your bullets and you die.

matchmaking stinks no regional seacrh ending up with players out of synch and godlike.

host quits faction suffers bit lazy not having host migration.

just do away with guns and re name it lou v tekken.

Message 13 of 59 (408 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1209 posts

Jun 20, 2013

How balanced can peer to peer play be, really? Dedicated servers should be required. Go big or go home

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 14 of 59 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2013

I like the MP how it is. Nothing needs to be balanced. It's perfectly fine, just give us host migration. 

Message 15 of 59 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1362 posts

Jun 20, 2013

Ahmed13 wrote:

+Terrible in finding a game, i waited 25 mins before i got a game once!
-i got the game on release day and played online the every day since the release. I have around 8 hours playd online. It finds me optimal games within seconds. I havent waited even close to more than a minute

That has never happened to me. I find full games within 30 seconds. 

Message 16 of 59 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
476 posts

Jun 20, 2013

Ive had zero problems with the multiplayer.

Im currently sitting at 151 clan members and a 332 parts per minute and a kdr of 2.80.

To be quite honest this game is as balanced as any ive played this generation.

Message 17 of 59 (384 Views)
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Jun 20, 2013
They will never fix the problem of :"if u get signed out u get bad numbers for survivors" because 9/10 times somebody gets disconnected its because they do it on purpose to rage quit, and they should be punished. If they changed that eveyrbody would be rage quitting.
Message 18 of 59 (374 Views)
Gaming Beast
2044 posts

Jun 20, 2013
I kind of have a hard time believing you, especially the waiting 25min. for a match. You only have 2 posts and your psn profile has no trophies. Possibly trolling? Again, I'm not sure.

Message 19 of 59 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Jun 20, 2013

YaBoiobZ wrote:
They will never fix the problem of :"if u get signed out u get bad numbers for survivors" because 9/10 times somebody gets disconnected its because they do it on purpose to rage quit, and they should be punished. If they changed that eveyrbody would be rage quitting.

Then they need to fix their random disconnects. I have NEVER quit out of a game but I have been kicked in the middle of the game or in one case the main end of the game for no apparent reason. One or the other needs to happen now.

Message 20 of 59 (358 Views)
0 Likes