Fender Bender
1998 posts

Re: [Video] 1v4 Late Join Supply Raid Comeback! 21 Downs

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2014

I know people who have recording devices and they don't use them all the time.

Why? Because recording means that you're restricted to stereo audio and the video output is a bit blurry. That's Component for ya. Composite is even worse.

On the other hand, HDMI offers clear crisp 720p/1080p video with 7.1/5.1 audio, but it doesn't support recording due to HDCP.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1074 posts

May 24, 2014

@INCANGENERAL No, not eveyone has a recording device, but they are available. Go buy one, like the OP has, put in the time and effort to produce a video, like the OP has and then show us you can do better. That's all I'm saying.

With regards to the 33% more powerful gun, I am saying that it's only a big deal if you hit your target in the first place.

Anyway, I've been downed by 2 shots from a SAR. Does this mean there is something vastly wrong with TLOU MP? I think there are other issues that need attention first.

My NoobTube Channel

Trolling Survivors since 2014.

If I can't have your respect, I'll take your sympathy instead.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (75 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

May 25, 2014
It's good, but it's not quite Carling. :smileywink:
"You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friends nose"
~ Billy, from Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (47 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1484 posts

May 26, 2014

Nidhoggr_1971 wrote:

@INCANGENERAL No, not eveyone has a recording device, but they are available. Go buy one, like the OP has, put in the time and effort to produce a video, like the OP has and then show us you can do better. That's all I'm saying.

With regards to the 33% more powerful gun, I am saying that it's only a big deal if you hit your target in the first place.

Anyway, I've been downed by 2 shots from a SAR. Does this mean there is something vastly wrong with TLOU MP? I think there are other issues that need attention first.

Lol you have a strange way of comprehending things. Yes it is not that expensive to get a recording device however my point simply is not everyone has one, nor do people constantly record games. This video would be impressive if the Sar wasnt glitching and downing people with 2 shots like a quicker more accurate bow!! 

Who said they need to fix this glitch not I however to ignore the fact that 2 shots to down as opposed to 3 is a hige difference is just strange. 

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (33 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1790 posts

May 26, 2014

This occasionally happens to me too. Usually, happens with connectivity between one another.

I once came across a player that was using the shorty and he would down me in one shot then execute me with the second one, and everyone knows that the shorty is suppose to be a 2 shot downer.

|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (25 Views)
0 Likes