Reply
Jul 07 2013
By: monkeybutler100 Treasure Hunter 4759 posts
Offline

We need a "Report A Glitcher" PSN I.D, Naughty Dog.

26 replies 581 views Edited Jul 7, 2013

Yes, Im looking at you MacGruber!

 

Zod set one up in U3, and it worked. With all this new glitching and hacking going on, and no cinema files, we need someway to report and get these dirty scumbags IP banned.

 

Make it happen please! 

Message 1 of 27 (581 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: We need a "Report A Glitcher" PSN I.D, Naughty Dog.

Jul 7, 2013

No way they implement this before they have their DLC money, from non-season pass buyers.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 2 of 27 (577 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: We need a "Report A Glitcher" PSN I.D, Naughty Dog.

Jul 7, 2013

I had reported a guy with over 5000 Rampants and they didn't ban him. What gives?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 3 of 27 (570 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
Registered: 06/05/2010
Offline
621 posts
 

Re: We need a "Report A Glitcher" PSN I.D, Naughty Dog.

Jul 7, 2013

monkeybutler100 wrote:

Yes, Im looking at you MacGruber!

 

Zod set one up in U3, and it worked. With all this new glitching and hacking going on, and no cinema files, we need someway to report and get these dirty scumbags IP banned.

 

Make it happen please! 


That is not my department. You should contact EvanGM or Zod-5000.

Message 4 of 27 (564 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
4759 posts
 

Re: We need a "Report A Glitcher" PSN I.D, Naughty Dog.

Jul 7, 2013

MacGruber310 wrote:

monkeybutler100 wrote:

Yes, Im looking at you MacGruber!

 

Zod set one up in U3, and it worked. With all this new glitching and hacking going on, and no cinema files, we need someway to report and get these dirty scumbags IP banned.

 

Make it happen please! 


That is not my department. You should contact EvanGM or Zod-5000.


Ahh, the old "not my department" quote. 

 

Funnily enough, living 3000 miles away and not working for Naughty Dog means i have slightly less chance of implementing this, or successfully contacting people who make can make it happen than yourself.

 

This forum is for player suggestions and comments, and threads here should (if warranted) be actioned by those ND employees whose job it is to do so.

 

Sorry if im sounding somewhat narky, but really, it's a little more your department than it is mine.......

Message 5 of 27 (552 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 02/07/2010
Offline
32 posts
 

Re: We need a "Report A Glitcher" PSN I.D, Naughty Dog.

Jul 7, 2013

hilarious

--------------------------------------------------

Message 6 of 27 (547 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/24/2013
Offline
866 posts
 

Re: We need a "Report A Glitcher" PSN I.D, Naughty Dog.

Jul 7, 2013

 


monkeybutler100 wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

monkeybutler100 wrote:

Yes, Im looking at you MacGruber!

 

Zod set one up in U3, and it worked. With all this new glitching and hacking going on, and no cinema files, we need someway to report and get these dirty scumbags IP banned.

 

Make it happen please! 


That is not my department. You should contact EvanGM or Zod-5000.


Ahh, the old "not my department" quote. 

 

Funnily enough, living 3000 miles away and not working for Naughty Dog means i have slightly less chance of implementing this, or successfully contacting people who make can make it happen than yourself.

 

This forum is for player suggestions and comments, and threads here should (if warranted) be actioned by those ND employees whose job it is to do so.

 

Sorry if im sounding somewhat narky, but really, it's a little more your department than it is mine.......




Message 7 of 27 (514 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
Registered: 06/05/2010
Offline
621 posts
 

Re: We need a "Report A Glitcher" PSN I.D, Naughty Dog.

Jul 7, 2013

cdub420-- wrote:

 


monkeybutler100 wrote:

MacGruber310 wrote:

monkeybutler100 wrote:

Yes, Im looking at you MacGruber!

 

Zod set one up in U3, and it worked. With all this new glitching and hacking going on, and no cinema files, we need someway to report and get these dirty scumbags IP banned.

 

Make it happen please! 


That is not my department. You should contact EvanGM or Zod-5000.


Ahh, the old "not my department" quote. 

 

Funnily enough, living 3000 miles away and not working for Naughty Dog means i have slightly less chance of implementing this, or successfully contacting people who make can make it happen than yourself.

 

This forum is for player suggestions and comments, and threads here should (if warranted) be actioned by those ND employees whose job it is to do so.

 

Sorry if im sounding somewhat narky, but really, it's a little more your department than it is mine.......





I cannot command people in other departments to do things. I will point them to this thread but it's up to them to set up an account or not. 

Message 8 of 27 (490 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 01/08/2010
Offline
17666 posts
 

Re: We need a "Report A Glitcher" PSN I.D, Naughty Dog.

Jul 7, 2013
Until we have cinema mode, its pointless


[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 9 of 27 (485 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/11/2008
Offline
4912 posts
 

Re: We need a "Report A Glitcher" PSN I.D, Naughty Dog.

Jul 7, 2013

scootgar wrote:
Until we have cinema mode, its pointless

Yes, exactly. Why would they set up an account without having evidence from the sender that the guy glitched/hacked? It's pointless. Anyone can claim anything.




Message 10 of 27 (480 Views)