Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

Re: Welcome to The Last Of Us: Multiplayer sub-forum!

Jul 3, 2013
Strange, trying coming out of factions and back in then try entering a game (it then usually pops up with a Week 1 introduction screen) it might unlock then.
>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Message 41 of 80 (820 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jul 3, 2013
Yes i continued for 1 week after with the next faction , after going through survivor for the trophy , i get screwed with the online one.
Message 42 of 80 (818 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11585 posts

Jul 7, 2013
There is no vote to kick option

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 43 of 80 (740 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Jul 7, 2013

First off, let me say I love both the single plyer and the multiplayer.  However, I have noticed a couple places where improvement could be made.

#1. There really needs to be some improvement on the team balancing.  I have played a few games where one team has a highest player rank of 7 while the opposing team has a minimum rank of the high teens and multiple players in the 30s.  These lead to very short gaes that are not that fun.

#2.  I was in a game where my teammates dropped out and I was left by myself against 4, and no one ever joined the game.  I couldn't quit because I would suffer a penalty to my clan.  So I had to stick it out and get murdered over and over again so I could take a lesser penalty to my clan.  It was a terrible experience.  I think you should give a bonus to sticking out the game, like you give bonuses for joining games in progress.  Or ensure other people do not have the same experience.

Message 44 of 80 (728 Views)
Splicer
66 posts

Jul 13, 2013
I just started playing MP yesterday & it's a lot of fun. It is intense & engaging. As somebody that doesn't play MP in games too often, ME3 was the last game, I am enjoying it & getting almost as much out of it as SP
Raptr Gamercard
Message 45 of 80 (687 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Re: Welcome to The Last Of Us: Multilayer sub-forum!

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

When the games stacked one way there's no point  in staying in the game and winding up loosing all the progress you have made in the end. So its better to take smaller losses and leave the game or do the nice little back door out Naughty Dogs update inveterately provided. Especially when I run in to cheaters in the game I will not stay and there seems to be more and more..

Message 46 of 80 (670 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Jul 17, 2013
Im looking for female gamers that want to join a good **bleep** clan. My PSN name is "kodyturd" hit me up if you wanna join my clan!!
Message 47 of 80 (646 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
573 posts

Jul 24, 2013
REGIONAL MATCHMAKING and console bans are what is needed the most.

ANY "AAA" title that has the funds earned, should be able.to.implement the most basic and necessary security measures and matching processes for a SMOOTH online experience.

Its blatant ignorance to PROMOtE online gameplay when you cannot even make the online gameplay function to its full potential....

That's false advertising and baiting at its finest....

"Come and play our great game!" "You will NOT be disappointed!"

Person buys game, and sells it because he is in Canada and gets put into Japanese lobbies w infinite ammo and mollies.....

What a joke.

Message 48 of 80 (604 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2013

noob question, How can I earn more points to get those perks? At first I have 9, spent 5 for sar and that mark your opponents perk.

EDIT: nvm, you get more loadout points as you get more parts.

+============================================================+
Message 49 of 80 (578 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Just some ideas I have

Jul 30, 2013

A few things I need to bring up

1: I love the game

2: its NOT OK to lose our one time boosters just because the game freezes losing connection to host or getting banned as I got one time for no reason at all

3: lower the supplies needed per day! And why is because sometimes u get in on an almost ended game or face a full party with 80 to 120 in rank its almost impossible to get in done with team mates 0 ranked

4: think it could be funnier with more weapon choices like dao 12 shotguns Uzi etc

5: I truly love the game

Message 50 of 80 (550 Views)