Monster Hunter
44 posts

Re: Welcome to The Last Of Us: Multiplayer sub-forum!

Sep 11, 2013
First of all I would to say the single player portion on this game is simply amazing, I have always hoped for such an experience, thank you naugtydog. Now as for MP, this is the worst MP experience I have ever had. For the most everyone seem to use bombs and molotovs which is lame, do anyone remember how to shoot? The few times I did encounter players willing to do gun battle I was at such a disadvantage going against players who, judging from their rank have been playing since launch, the weapons suck, how can a suppressor make a weapon stronger? As with uncharted the aiming is terrible, face me on socom, a real shooting game and I will destroy all. Looking at the leaderboards I have one the highest kds and yet it seems I am not making any progress with this game. Naughtydog stick with story lines, its your thing, you do it like no one else can, but leave MP to those that know how to do it right.
Message 61 of 80 (828 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2013

Id like to shoot but my guns do little to nothing even at close range. For an example.. I had a guy running at me and from the crouching position I put over 4 rounds dead center mass right in to him and he kills me with a stick that's not even crafted. So with out the bombs and Molotov my only way to get any parts count is to heal players and revive them. This is the worth MP I have ever come across to. My game worked before the first patch and no ones willing to fix it.

Message 62 of 80 (815 Views)
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Sep 12, 2013

k i have a serious concern about the gamemode INTERROGATION, or maybe it's more of a HUGE glitch in the rule mechanics

as i understand, an interrogation is done by:

downing someone, then going in close for a special execution (interrogation)

HOWEVER

literally every time i have been executed, i.e. shot from a DISTANCE, and killed by a gun, NOT up close, the other team is given an interrogation point and the player who killed me is given an interrogation kill.

this has to be a glitch, because i have never been given such a prize for killing someone by what would normally be considered an execution

please fix this!

Message 63 of 80 (797 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Sep 12, 2013
I was thinking the same thing the other day. I was killed by my self and the other team got the interrogation point for doing nothing.
Message 64 of 80 (789 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 19, 2013

I love TLoU MP. ND has done a phenomenal job with this game, both SP and MP. My only complaint is that it is extremely difficult to meet the parts requirement to keep my clan alive and healthy when I have 70+ clan members. It isn't something that is going to make me step away from the game any time soon though. TLoU has made me step away from Call of Duty MP and Final Fantasy. Something I didn't think would happen anytime soon. Keep up the good work ND. You've come along way from Crash Bandicoot and Rings of Power!

Message 65 of 80 (656 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Nov 28, 2013

the single player is absoutly amazing where im kind of getting bored of multiplayer

That!...According to the things i heard myself say about you...are the worst!!
Message 66 of 80 (631 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 11, 2014
The multilayer game is an extremely team focused game, where if you are playing with people you dont know, against who do know each other, you get destroyed. I like the no parties option but how about a dlc with no parties option. I spent the money on the maps and would like to play the new maps without getting wrecked every time.
Message 67 of 80 (437 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 30, 2014

I am level 20 and suddenly the game with my friend anyway and I do not appear on the map boxes supplement and I can not see them from the front, but he can and is in level 3.? Someone could tell me why this happens or should the 1.07 upgrade?

Message 68 of 80 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
700 posts

Jul 3, 2014
Hands down its probably the best online.multiplayer experience ive ever had, it is unlike any multiplayer of this nature iver ever played and im happy that you guys arent abandoning it, there are some things yea that definitely could be improved some glitches that are annoying as hell, but as flawed as it is its still 10 times better than 90% of the crap multiplayer out there today COD and GOW cant compete
Message 69 of 80 (349 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Aug 5, 2014
Is anyone havering a freezing problem on their multiplayer?
Message 70 of 80 (262 Views)
0 Likes