Jun 14 2013
By: EvangM I Only Post Everything 775 posts

Welcome to The Last Of Us: Multiplayer sub-forum!

79 replies 5536 views Edited Jun 14, 2013

Everyone,

I'd like to take a moment to welcome everybody to the TLOU: MP sub-forum. I know we've been relatively quiet on details leading up to release, but we're finally out now! Feel free to start discussions here on MP-related matters and share your thoughts and opinions on what you've played and seen (in a respectful and thoughtful manner, of course.) We will be actively monitoring and reading throughout, and you can always send me a PM if you have a question or comment (keep it clean!)

As you can see, this is very much a different animal than our previous multiplayer efforts. This is only the beginning of our MP journey through the world of The Last Of Us, so please pardon our dust as we move forward in the coming weeks and months! We will have more information coming soon, so please have a bit of patience with us. Until then, fight to stay alive!

Regards,

EvangM

Message 1 of 80 (5,536 Views)
Naughty Paw
11480 posts

Re: Welcome to The Last Of Us: Multiplayer sub-forum!

Jun 14, 2013
I'm really having fun with the MP. So intense and tension filled. You guys did a remarkable job on getting the SP feel into the MP.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 2 of 80 (5,533 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4911 posts

Jun 14, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
I'm really having fun with the MP. So intense and tension filled. You guys did a remarkable job on getting the SP feel into the MP.

Really? That's good to hear! Can't wait to check it myself.

Message 3 of 80 (5,527 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Jun 14, 2013

I love the multiplayer, it's so well crafted. It's all about being stealthy and teamwork and the maps accompy this, making it so anything can be used as cover. Weapons are so well balanced and every moment is pretty intense. Only thing I wish was the amount of parts needed per day would be nerfed. Getting 80 is pretty hard, having to do it every game. Other than that, it's fantastic and I hope to see more maps and more modes added in the near future.

Message 4 of 80 (5,500 Views)
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Jun 14, 2013

I'm LOVING the multiplayer, it's a really unique game and a very brave move for Naughty Dog. Excellent stuff.

I have run into one issue with the MP, I documented it here:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/The-Facebook-Naming-feature-help-n...

I really hope it can be sorted, as I feel like I'm missing out now :/

Message 5 of 80 (5,478 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
775 posts

Jun 14, 2013
I replied to your thread, Bovrillor! No worries.

-EvangM
Message 6 of 80 (5,457 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 14, 2013

The multiplayer is really amazing, I'm only sad that there are only 2 online modes and none of them has infected people. I'm hoping someday that'll happen.

Anyways, amazing game! I love it Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 80 (5,439 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2108 posts

Jun 15, 2013
I've been dying to play the multiplayer and although at first my KDR went to .79 I quickly got it back up to 1.** not sure of the exact number.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 8 of 80 (5,414 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1095 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 15, 2013

Trying to think of something to complain about, but I see nothing overpowered so far.

I have a question, however. How do you exactly rank up faster? Is it based on kills or parts?

Uncharted 3 Stats Card by the Naughty-Kennel.com - xxpur3zer0xx
Message 9 of 80 (5,403 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 15, 2013

Ya um I dont know were to begin but, I think the single player is great, not so much on MP though, I do enjoy MP but im a little **bleep** about this whole "vote to kick" thing you guys have,  3 TIMES!!! today i have been "Kicked" from a MP match on Survivor. Because i had a lot of kills on our team, and they lost a couple matches, they still killed me but i killed them more.  Not only that but they decided to kick me right before the end of the match.  I think its BS that players get kicked because there having a good gaming day, and they lose all of that because some whinny **bleep** dont know how to play online. My opinion is that they need to take this "vote to kick" thing off. If players dont like it they can leave.   o my question is can you guys look into this or  am i never gonna progress on MP cause keep getting kicked....

Message 10 of 80 (5,383 Views)
0 Likes