First Son
2 posts

Re: Welcome to The Last Of Us: Multiplayer sub-forum!

Jun 15, 2013
Look im sorry for such hostility, but come on thats so frustrating
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 69 (984 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 15, 2013
My clans first mission has been completed but nothing popped up after 3 days so it just keeps on going, I now have 24/3 days and counting on the mission. Is it bugged? The mission I choose was the get 9 downs one.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 69 (942 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 16, 2013

can we have more customization please gold guns custom backpacks etc... more customization for the character the game is AMAZING best MP concived is right please add this 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 69 (912 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

TLOU

Jun 16, 2013

can we have more customization please gold guns custom backpacks etc... more customization for the character the game is AMAZING best MP concived is right please add this 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 69 (907 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jun 16, 2013

I thought that is what was happening too. But it's not. I actually WISH it was that because at least it would make sense. But with me my first day was perfect. Then the next day I played it I started getting kicked out. Since I was better I assumed angry people were kicking me out. But now its the third day and I've found out I'm not being kicked out by anybody. Rather I am just randomly being kicked out from about 50% of the games I enter for no reason. It got up to about 90% of the games before I quit. I really hope they fix this problem soon! :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 69 (893 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jun 16, 2013

Please let me start by saying TLOU is AMAZING... Hands down one of the best games I've ever played in my life. :smileyvery-happy:
That being said, for some reason I am kicked out of 9 out of 10 Multiplayer games I play. It's made the game completely unplayable online. I was doing good,,, or well what I call good. I was on week 3 I believe, All healthy people, never one sick, never one hungry. Perfect. Then this whole getting booted thing started and next thing I know My Faction is dying and hungry. Not only do I have to suffer through getting kicked for no fault of my own, but my score suffers too. I am 100% positive it is not something on my end. My internet is Top Notch. I live downtown Chicago and have fiber optics feeding me an excellant lighting fast connection.
I'm hoping this is some kind of temperary server testing issue or something.
Is there anything you can tell me to rest my worries of this being a permanent problem?

I love the game and I cant play it. I feel like I just bought a Lamborghini and then all the wheels fell off of it :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 69 (879 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 16, 2013
Waiting for an infected based game mode :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 69 (863 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2758 posts

Jun 17, 2013

I watched a few multiplayer videos. I am loving the brutal executions! 

MAzing87
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 69 (821 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jun 17, 2013
I am loving the multiplayer. Really amazed that you have been able to make a "slower" more strategic third person shooter that still has the ND vibe. Loving every minute so far, can't wait to see what else is in store but I honestly don't see many gameplay tweaks that are needed. I hope it doesnt change that much in that department because I feel its amazingly well balanced already. The maps are phenomenal too, super fun to explore and not symmetrical! Other modes maybe eventually? But ultimately I am thoroughly impressed as a long time ND fan that you continue to make wonderful stuff like this multiplayer. Kudos!! *golf clap*
thanks

-(505) sssetz

-

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 69 (819 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jun 17, 2013
I can't get into mp!!! All i get is this "ERROR DOWNLOADING CONFIG FILE"! Anyone knows whats the problem and how to fix it please???
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 69 (817 Views)
0 Likes