First Son
23 posts

Re: Welcome to The Last Of Us: Multiplayer sub-forum!

Jun 18, 2013
Killer MP, I can't stop playing! Although I'd like to see more guns, the ability to change outfit colors, weapon skins and more game modesSmiley Happy looking forward to more last of us.
Message 21 of 80 (817 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Can we please know how many players are there in our friends party?(just like U3).
Can we also know if te players we run into are in a party?(there's no "same colors" for players in parties).
Message 22 of 80 (807 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Jun 18, 2013
I would like to see a 2v2 survivors mode. that would be super fun and tense.
thanks

-(505) sssetz

-

Photobucket
Message 23 of 80 (791 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17622 posts

Jun 19, 2013

It's a marvellous iteration of Multiplayer.   You can choose to play however you want, and there are ways to make a lot of supplies even if you're not a great combatant.

The menu could do with work, for customisation.   I see an exclamation mark and sometimes I can NOT FIND what is new.

Adding friends is a pain, since the friends list doesn't show what game they're playing.   Would be good if there was a set of three statuses: in MP, in SP or in another game.

Lots of little bits like that, but i'm enjoying it immensely, even without Plunder.  Just wish I had more time to play.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 24 of 80 (776 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 19, 2013
Any info on why a lot of people are having a lot of errors connecting to multiplayer. It's great but people are starting to get bit fed up being able to play all day then go to main menu for a minute and then can't even get back to multiplayer. It's the same problems from uncharted and the question is from a lot of people why pay for another half game
Message 25 of 80 (769 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1351 posts

Jun 19, 2013
Really impressed with the game as a whole. Single player is brilliant and the multiplayer's quality was a very pleasant surprise. I respect the decision to focus on the core gameplay over a large variety of modes, but a few more in a patch would be great. It would also be nice to have some co-op and the option to choose your character model/colors within a faction-based selection. Overall, amazing job and enjoy the accolades.
Message 26 of 80 (763 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 22, 2013

Just played the MP for first time... Usually not really into MP, but this is really fun!! Please add me W/ LOUMP message... I have a mic and will help and work well with others. NO **bleep** please!  LOL Smiley Happy

L19tobitornado79 - PSN ID

Message 27 of 80 (717 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1008 posts

Jun 24, 2013

A good waste of time I guess. Like The Oregon Trail game was. Cause TLOU is a rip off of that old game which was more fun.

Message 28 of 80 (671 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2013

I was really enjoying multiplayer, but now I'm done. I lost over half my clan because I was unable to complete a challenge all because I was kicked for no ******* reason. There is no ******* reason someone should be punished for being kicked just because people feel like being ********. A fun game gone to ****. Do something about it.

Edit: profanity

Message 29 of 80 (652 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Welcome to The Last Of Us: Multilayer sub-forum!

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

The MP is very addicting! The only downside for me is the "Survivors" thing. I'm kinda forced to do something i don't wanna do. The challanges gets very difficult too. Very stressing! Other than that the MP is excellent.

I was also hoping for some co-op arena stuff where you get both survivors and infected (runners, clickers and bloaders) thrown at you in waves like in Uncharted 2 and 3.

Message 30 of 80 (759 Views)
0 Likes