Keyblade Wielder
7110 posts

Re: Well It was fun and a real honor to play with you :)

May 11, 2014

nah survivors is boring fer sure. I don't wanna be dead watching someone else play, or play hide and seek looking for the last enemy, or have a game over faster than I could blink.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 31 of 53 (200 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
374 posts

May 11, 2014

sanddude20 wrote:

nah survivors is boring fer sure. I don't wanna be dead watching someone else play, or play hide and seek looking for the last enemy, or have a game over faster than I could blink.

I don't find it boring, sure if you get ambushed in the first few minutes of game play, sitting there watching some noob camp can be irritating but the whole trick is to not get killed and this alone for me has sharpend my tactics, Survivors is more about skill, listening and seeing where opponents are and learning their habits and that goes for both sides of your team, because people your playing with may be on the other side the next match.  

I found Supply Raid too much running around, flash pot gameplay, not my cup of tea.

Message 32 of 53 (194 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7110 posts

May 11, 2014

I cried in pain getting the 2 survivors trophies.

Message 33 of 53 (190 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
232 posts

May 11, 2014
People saying survivors takes more skill than supply raid are nonsense.

Both modes, interrgation included, all take skill to win.

Its just that survivors is typically a slower paced game (and i enjoy that Smiley Happy)
Message 34 of 53 (179 Views)
Naughty Paw
11615 posts

May 11, 2014
Interrogation mode is best mode.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 35 of 53 (175 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7110 posts

May 11, 2014

Horde mode is best mode.

Message 36 of 53 (173 Views)
Sackboy
468 posts

May 11, 2014

It'd be nicer if Survivors in Factions was more like Survivors in Resident Evil 6...

When you die you get to come back as a Runner or a Clicker to get your revenge instead of just having to watch...

Check Out the PuertoRicanNinja!
TLOU Factions Gameplay, Montages, Funny Moments and more!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GustavoRodriguez1991
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/puertoricanninja91
Message 37 of 53 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3390 posts

May 11, 2014
Woops. Liked sanddudes post instead of replying. Anyways, its not that survivors takes more skill or anything. Supply raid is just TDM with supply boxes scattered throughout. Survivors is elimination with supply boxes scattered throughout (which is more tactical). Interrogation is the only objective gamemode, which has many intense moments and decisions. Only reason interrogation games last long is because I want to farm noobs for their parts Smiley Tongue. I mean, yea we got 4 interrogations on the first confrontation and the first two stages of the lockbox right away, why would I end it and not reap the rewards of bad players?

Do AK and everyone else who liked his post believe the consipracy that no one shoots their gun in survivors? Lol....
"if all multiplayers were just for fun it would be boring."
Message 38 of 53 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7110 posts

May 11, 2014

it's not looking at it from a tactical standpoint or anything. It's the fact that when compared to the other 2 game modes, you literally play substantially less and it becomes a 2 minute campfest, you watching someone camp for 2 minutes, or a game of hide and seek. (honestly something I also hate in last man standing in supply raid, but that happens much less often obviously)

1-life game modes ,IMO, suck...

Message 39 of 53 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3390 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2014
Sure survivors is boring when played with boring people. I think that survivors only works in TLOU. Im going to bring up COD, Search and destroy, terrible game mode for some fast paced, pew pew pew shooter. In my games, I usually dont find people hiding like little girls in LMS, and those people never win LMS when they do that. I run around like a maniac in LMS and it works. i really think you guys should give survivors a chance, it really is an amazing gamemode. IMO it goes like this
interrogation then survivors=supply raid.
"if all multiplayers were just for fun it would be boring."
Message 40 of 53 (144 Views)
0 Likes