Uncharted Territory
1241 posts

Re: What DLC map locations would you like to see? *POTENTIAL STORY LOCATION SPOILERS*

Jul 1, 2013

One of the reasons why I love TLOU is LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION.  There are so many great areas in TLOU and so many maps they can make.  The 7 in current rotation are all pretty awesome, minus downtown.  

These are my top four are:

- The Suburbs - I absolutely loved running around people's houses and backyards hosing infected.  This is my number 1 requested map and if they don't put this area in: FAIL

- The Ranch - This could be an awesome map in theory, but there isn't enough "stuff" on a ranch to make it stealthy.  Not enough buildings and such on a ranch.

- The Hotel - This is an obvious pick.  Sneaking around from room to room, sneaking around balconies on two different floors would be sweet.

-The Utah Highway - I liked King Cobra's suggestion.  Horizontal l map, with a freeway overhead pass bridge. for 

As for the Boston QZ, isn't that what Checkpoint is?  

I have a feeling that The Cargo is definitely going to be a map which I am NOT looking forward to, especially if they implement swimming in the map.

I'm also pretty sure Sewers is going to be a map, but I'm not too found of running around Sewers.  Graphically it will be boring to look at.

Message 21 of 25 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1351 posts

Re: What DLC map locations would you like to see? *POTENTIAL STORY LOCATION SPOILERS*

Jul 1, 2013
I think Checkpoint is that abandoned area in Pittsburgh. It's part of a failed quarantine zone, while Boston's is still functional.
Message 22 of 25 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4821 posts

Jul 1, 2013

Wakeboarder56 wrote:
I think Checkpoint is that abandoned area in Pittsburgh. It's part of a failed quarantine zone, while Boston's is still functional.

Exactly. Boston would be one of the few maps not retaken by nature, still running with electricity. I think it would be a cool dynamic.

tlousig2
Message 23 of 25 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1241 posts

Jul 1, 2013

I should add, that whatever maps that come out, I would like to see at least one map be sniper friendly like the Lakeside.  

Message 24 of 25 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4821 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2013

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

I should add, that whatever maps that come out, I would like to see at least one map be sniper friendly like the Lakeside.  

Suburbs Smiley Wink

tlousig2
Message 25 of 25 (88 Views)
0 Likes