Message 21 of 47 (199 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1060 posts

Re: What are the Best Skills?

Jun 16, 2014

Sorted according to major or minor.

In attack, stealthy: Covert Training, executioner and Agility
In attack, direct: Fighter, Expert Pumps and Explosives Expert.

In Support: First Aid, Crafter, Reviver, Damage Marker and Hawk-Eyed.
In own advantage: Scavenger,  awareness and Sharpshooter.

Also, I invite you to try different classes to the typical (silenced semiautomatic rifle, revolver, shotgun and covert training 3). Here you have some interesting and effective.

*Enforcer - Executioner 3 - Covert Training 3 - Specter

*Shorty - Expert of Explosives 2 - Expert of Bombs 3 - Launcher

*Revolver - Full Auto Rifle - Crafter 3 - Scravenger 3

*Enforcer - Awareness 2 - HawkEyed 3 - Damage Marker 2 - Double Barrel

*Enforcer - Burst Rifle - Reviver 3 - First Aid Training 3

Message 22 of 47 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
563 posts

Jun 16, 2014

1.Strategist 3 - Always useful and saves you from getting crappy respawns

2. Sharpshooter 3 - Because who wants to lose gun fights?

3. First Aid Training 2 - Because I love to touch butts..... -_-

"If you don't have people hating you, you're not doing it right!" -PRN

Check out da #1 Pub-Stompin Hero!!!
TLOU Factions Gameplay, Montages, Funny Moments and more!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GustavoRodriguez1991
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/puertoricanninja91
Message 23 of 47 (189 Views)
I Only Post Everything
843 posts

Jun 16, 2014

I should state the best (or at least my favorite) skills that it depends on the mode you play and the guns you use and if you are playing a party or lone wolfing it.  

In interrogation the best skill when the lock boxes appear are Strategist 3 and probably Agility 3 or Covert 2/3.  However they are pointless to use during the interrogation phase.  

harpshooter might be the best skill overall if you use the FAR, Enforcer, Burst Rifle, SAR and 9mm.  Not as handy using the HR, Bow, Revolver.  

If playing in a party and you stick with your team, then First Aid and Reviver and very early game, Crafter (when there are things to craft) are going to be more useful.  

If you are lone wolfing it Agility is really good for getting around the map and for flanking  AND EQUALLY important, slipping in and out of battle being harder to detect since you can get in or away faster than non-agility users who aren't running.   

I'm still deciding on if I like Scavenger or not.  When I use it, I always seem to get ammunition for the gun I least need it for.  For example, I use the Enforcer with the HR.  If I use the Enforcer to get the kill, I always seem to get HR ammo.  That's nice, but I don't need 15+  HR bullets when my Enforcer has only 2 left....

Apparently the world of scarcity does not apply to all the moronic posters on this forum.
Message 24 of 47 (188 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4076 posts

Jun 16, 2014
Smiley Tongue
Message 25 of 47 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3390 posts

Jun 17, 2014
I agree with DJ. For scavenger, i just hold out the gun i want ammo for before they die. 95.678% of the time, if you are holding a certain gun, you will get ammo for that weapon. If its a purchasable it will usually give you the Large firearm ammo, if you have one.

BTW if you are gonna fookin use something more than FAT 1, it better be FAT3 not FAT2. I'd rather have you put on reviver 3 than heal me terribly slowly with FAT2.
"if all multiplayers were just for fun it would be boring."
Message 26 of 47 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3397 posts

Jun 17, 2014
1. Executioner I love getting extra shivs from crafts, so satisfying! And don't get me started on the points for shivs and special executions.

2.Brawler, I keep forgetting how awesome the health back is, especially when you completely gain all your health back from kickin tail. And how much I hate to say it, extra hits are always nice.

3.Agility Silence is golden, and let's not forget that speed boost in almost all the animations. Smiley Wink

Message 27 of 47 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
563 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2014

ExOTiC1234 wrote:
I agree with DJ. For scavenger, i just hold out the gun i want ammo for before they die. 95.678% of the time, if you are holding a certain gun, you will get ammo for that weapon. If its a purchasable it will usually give you the Large firearm ammo, if you have one.

BTW if you are gonna fookin use something more than FAT 1, it better be FAT3 not FAT2. I'd rather have you put on reviver 3 than heal me terribly slowly with FAT2.

Scavenger Ammo drops give you ammo for the gun that you used to execute the enemy or if you just get the down then it's bullets for the last gun used to down them...

"If you don't have people hating you, you're not doing it right!" -PRN

Check out da #1 Pub-Stompin Hero!!!
TLOU Factions Gameplay, Montages, Funny Moments and more!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GustavoRodriguez1991
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/puertoricanninja91
Message 28 of 47 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
232 posts

Jun 17, 2014
Great topic, I have for sure one skill I use in ALL my loadouts I just cant live without it.

1) FAT1 (this is the skill in all my loadouts)

2) Sharpshooter 3

3) Marathon Runner 2

Gota go fast
Message 29 of 47 (146 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

Jun 17, 2014
Covert 2 is great
Went against a team on interrogation and I got skrewed. Their team were like friggin ghosts. They had covert and agility. I'd see someone running on the mini map and I'd go there and find no one -couldn't see on LM either - it was like some crappy horror movie.

I couldn't even try to flank them when they were protecting their lock box cause they positioned themselves so they could see other. Shiv one, get killed by the rest.
"You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friends nose"
~ Billy, from Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy
Message 30 of 47 (138 Views)
0 Likes