Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Re: What can we expect from Patch 1.03?

Jul 16, 2013
Patch will come when it's ready.
www.youtube.com/arolsouls - Come by my channel to experience some of the best LoU vids, including sick plays, tutorials, commentaries and general entertaining quality content.
Message 31 of 104 (1,084 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4347 posts

Jul 16, 2013
"What can we expect from Patch 1.03?"

Hopefully lots. Probably just disappointment,
Message 32 of 104 (1,078 Views)
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Jul 16, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

I would like to see:

*Nurf Pdiss to half health

Yeah man, totally agree. pdiss is too good.

Message 33 of 104 (1,067 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3992 posts

Jul 16, 2013
Fix the friends list/lobby. I want to know who's in a party with who and how much time is left in a match. You know, basic stuff. Why has ND gone backwards on this since U2? Are you trying to make having friends harder?

And revert back to the 1.01.060 bandwidth requirements. Laggers suck and should NEVER get an advantage.

Those are my 2 wishes for 1.03
They are necessary and easy to do
Message 34 of 104 (1,037 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Jul 17, 2013
Keep it coming!
Message 35 of 104 (1,007 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Jul 17, 2013

FromTheDutch wrote:

What I want for this game overall:

- A coop mode so I finally find it affordable to buy this game (free of charge).

- A killcam so that in game people can track cheaters easily to RQ.

- More modes

- Ping Filter toggle (they wont I know)

-Listen mode deleted and instead make running seenable on radar (also adept boosters to that)

- split screen only for private matches, coop mode (if that comes). and a tdm splitscreen only mode

- A kick option, only useable in lobby and only once per game

- Fix all the glitches/bugs

-Add more maps

Do this and you will have multiplayer game of the year.

Coop I agree. I wouldn't mind. Both offline and online (containing the same missions, difference only being split screen and online)

Never needed Kill cam for this, to me anyway.

Remember, it's survival. Grab stuff, trade in parts, build, exchange, sneak/charge, kill. Maybe capture the flag as another mode, or king of the hill, but that's it.

No running boosters, and running can be seen on radar.

Kick option is a huge no-no. Someone might be very good, and because no one likes losing a lot, and everyone hates seeing one person be that good, everyone is going to want to kick. Metal Gear Online suffered that so much. One day you lose a lot, another day, you're on a roll. Because you're finally on a roll, what now you're kicked because you finally start getting good? Can't happen.

More maps I agree too.

Here's mine:

-Like someone mentioned, select gender. Not a mandatory thing for me, but meh, why not?

-180* turn like in the story. Can't move in front? Turn 180 (with camera doing 180 also) and run. I can't be the only one, turning around and not know where to go while under pressure.

- I also pitch in to the idea of knowing if friends are in story mode or online. And if online, are they in a match, or a no-party match?

-Co-op mode wouldn't hurt, involving modes like being the firefly team marching into hunter territory, and claiming the area (like king of the hill). Another being human reaching another area, but have to go through the infected, or maybe an infected survival type match. Remember though, the MP is without infected. They would need to add AI and other algorithms (for an online co-op). That would be a big patch alone.

-With the purchasable weapons, when used all ammo, it shouldn't cost 720 parts for 2 or 3 bullets. Parts needed should only increase with more ammo in stock. The lower ammo on hand, the lower parts needed. If using shotgun, I think it's 200 something to buy. 2 shells. Buy another is like, 300 something. I used all, I have 0. It shouldn't cost me 500 or 700 to buy 2 bullets, it wasn't that much before when I had 0. I dunno, that's debatable. Smiley Indifferent

-Skills:

___The Collectibles. 1st tier is parts are increased by 10%. 2nd Tier is 20%. 3rd should be 30%, and -10% parts needed  for shop. I know there are the boosters that say armor cost 25% less and etc. But how often do you get that? 10% across the board should be good. Also stackable with boosters if it's available. Just a thought.Smiley Wink

___Explosion Expert: 3rd Tier should be same as 2, radius increased by 50%, but add that bomb-set go off 30% earlier.

___Added Skill: Purchasable Gift or Purchaseable Exchange. 1st tier is you can give gift (like crafter gift) purchaseable to ally (because some people start with one weapon and no purchasable) and 3 Skill Points. 2nd tier is give purchasable with 50% more starting ammo and 4 skill points. 3rd tier, give purchasable weapon, 50% more starting ammo, ally can buy more ammo from shop (only for weapon gifted) and 5 skill points. Or something like that. No purchasable is needed to be selected. It would Cost parts like when originally if weapon was selected, but becomes random purchasable gift. Example: You choose this skill 3rd tier, but you have no purchasable selected. Easy, buy your purchasable gift. Go up to someone, gift them the weapon gift. Because it's the 3rd tier, the person who received, can now buy ammo from the shop for that purchasable. It's a support skill for the team if they run out of ammo and have no parts to buy ammo. I know, what about the machete right? 50% more hits, instead of the ammo thing, if 3rd tier chosen, they can keep buying the machete, instead of ammo. Hopefully this all makes sense

So far, this is all I can think of. What do you think?

Message 36 of 104 (954 Views)
Splicer
47 posts

Jul 17, 2013
And add a few more extra custom loadouts. Maybe 2 or 4 more.
Message 37 of 104 (950 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jul 17, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

I would like to see:

*Nurf Pdiss to half health

Yeah man, totally agree. pdiss is too good.

Your the only one that caught that, lol. Smiley Very Happy

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 38 of 104 (941 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jul 17, 2013

FromTheDutch wrote:

What I want for this game overall:

- A coop mode so I finnaly find it affordable to buy this game (free of charge).

- A killcam so that ingame people can track cheaters easily to RQ.

- More modes

- Ping Filter toggle (they wont I know)

-Lisen mode deleted and instead make running seenable on radar (also adept boosters to that)

- split screen only for private matches, coop mode (if that comes). and a tdm splitscreen only mode

- A kick option, only useable in lobby and only once per game

- Fix all the glitches/bugs

-Add more maps

Do this and you will have multiplayer game of the year.

Kick options are HORRIBLE, people would abuse it on socom because they didn't feel like waiting for the last survivor, deleting listen mode would make the game to easy to flank and take out stealth play, and killcam.. BIGGEST noob crutch ever! would totally ruin snipers and stealth type play.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 39 of 104 (939 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Thank

Jul 18, 2013

Thanks everyone! keep this thread alive till patch 1.03. I know you guys want ND to see it

Message 40 of 104 (1,822 Views)
0 Likes