Sackboy
446 posts

Re: What can we expect from Patch 1.03?

Jul 18, 2013

Can't wait for the microtransactions junk.

/sarcasm

Message 41 of 104 (1,743 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jul 18, 2013
Hahaha!
Message 42 of 104 (1,740 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Jul 18, 2013

ScarecrowsFate wrote:

Let me see how close a friend's match is to ending, and how many players are in their party.

Completely agree with this.  Just to show the current score in their match would help decide whether to send an invite or not.  At the moment, you just don't know if they've literally just started a match or are down to last man standing.

Message 43 of 104 (1,720 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Jul 23, 2013

Nexumen wrote:

FromTheDutch wrote:

What I want for this game overall:

- A coop mode so I finally find it affordable to buy this game (free of charge).

- A killcam so that in game people can track cheaters easily to RQ.

- More modes

- Ping Filter toggle (they wont I know)

-Listen mode deleted and instead make running seenable on radar (also adept boosters to that)

- split screen only for private matches, coop mode (if that comes). and a tdm splitscreen only mode

- A kick option, only useable in lobby and only once per game

- Fix all the glitches/bugs

-Add more maps

Do this and you will have multiplayer game of the year.

Coop I agree. I wouldn't mind. Both offline and online (containing the same missions, difference only being split screen and online)

Never needed Kill cam for this, to me anyway.

Remember, it's survival. Grab stuff, trade in parts, build, exchange, sneak/charge, kill. Maybe capture the flag as another mode, or king of the hill, but that's it.

No running boosters, and running can be seen on radar.

Kick option is a huge no-no. Someone might be very good, and because no one likes losing a lot, and everyone hates seeing one person be that good, everyone is going to want to kick. Metal Gear Online suffered that so much. One day you lose a lot, another day, you're on a roll. Because you're finally on a roll, what now you're kicked because you finally start getting good? Can't happen.

More maps I agree too.

Here's mine:

-Like someone mentioned, select gender. Not a mandatory thing for me, but meh, why not?

-180* turn like in the story. Can't move in front? Turn 180 (with camera doing 180 also) and run. I can't be the only one, turning around and not know where to go while under pressure.

- I also pitch in to the idea of knowing if friends are in story mode or online. And if online, are they in a match, or a no-party match?

-Co-op mode wouldn't hurt, involving modes like being the firefly team marching into hunter territory, and claiming the area (like king of the hill). Another being human reaching another area, but have to go through the infected, or maybe an infected survival type match. Remember though, the MP is without infected. They would need to add AI and other algorithms (for an online co-op). That would be a big patch alone.

-With the purchasable weapons, when used all ammo, it shouldn't cost 720 parts for 2 or 3 bullets. Parts needed should only increase with more ammo in stock. The lower ammo on hand, the lower parts needed. If using shotgun, I think it's 200 something to buy. 2 shells. Buy another is like, 300 something. I used all, I have 0. It shouldn't cost me 500 or 700 to buy 2 bullets, it wasn't that much before when I had 0. I dunno, that's debatable. :smileyindifferent:

-Skills:

___The Collectibles. 1st tier is parts are increased by 10%. 2nd Tier is 20%. 3rd should be 30%, and -10% parts needed  for shop. I know there are the boosters that say armor cost 25% less and etc. But how often do you get that? 10% across the board should be good. Also stackable with boosters if it's available. Just a thought.:smileywink:

___Explosion Expert: 3rd Tier should be same as 2, radius increased by 50%, but add that bomb-set go off 30% earlier.

___Added Skill: Purchasable Gift or Purchaseable Exchange. 1st tier is you can give gift (like crafter gift) purchaseable to ally (because some people start with one weapon and no purchasable) and 3 Skill Points. 2nd tier is give purchasable with 50% more starting ammo and 4 skill points. 3rd tier, give purchasable weapon, 50% more starting ammo, ally can buy more ammo from shop (only for weapon gifted) and 5 skill points. Or something like that. No purchasable is needed to be selected. It would Cost parts like when originally if weapon was selected, but becomes random purchasable gift. Example: You choose this skill 3rd tier, but you have no purchasable selected. Easy, buy your purchasable gift. Go up to someone, gift them the weapon gift. Because it's the 3rd tier, the person who received, can now buy ammo from the shop for that purchasable. It's a support skill for the team if they run out of ammo and have no parts to buy ammo. I know, what about the machete right? 50% more hits, instead of the ammo thing, if 3rd tier chosen, they can keep buying the machete, instead of ammo. Hopefully this all makes sense

So far, this is all I can think of. What do you think?

Thank you for replying here are my answers:

Ok I understand that killcam isn't quiet a good idea, but how would you fix the cheater problem? I dunno if there is a autoaim hack, but if there is there should be a way to see that someone is cheating, else it could be very hard to spot right?

Ok running I didn't know it was showable, as you might figured I don't have the game yet (for some understandable reasons, short said I find the game to less offering for 60 bucks). Thats why I cant answer on your gameplay fixes (boosters etc), because I am not focussing on that now. All I have seen is from this forum and videos.

About the kick option your right also.

Co-op infected I disagree, yes it would be a big patch, but if it only supports 4 player only it wouldn't cause alot of lag and maybe there is some working on that secretly already. I just find it hard to accept this game without infected. The whole theme goes about it.

And about gender and custom loadouts I don't really care.

Why didn't you answer to the ping filter idea? If you don't know what that is I suggest to search it on google or watch tapantoala topic about, he is really a great man with ideas (check his topics).

This is all I can answer to it.

Message 44 of 104 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Jul 23, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

FromTheDutch wrote:

- A coop mode so I finnaly find it affordable to buy this game (free of charge).

- A killcam so that ingame people can track cheaters easily to RQ.

- More modes

-Lisen mode deleted and instead make running seenable on radar (also adept boosters to that)

- split screen only for private matches, coop mode (if that comes). and a tdm splitscreen only mode

-Add more maps

Kick options are HORRIBLE, people would abuse it on socom because they didn't feel like waiting for the last survivor, deleting listen mode would make the game to easy to flank and take out stealth play, and killcam.. BIGGEST noob crutch ever! would totally ruin snipers and stealth type play.

Haven't really thought about killcam in that way. Thank you for clearing that up for me. And I disagree on the lisening mode, Lisening mode is actually what makes this game less stealthy. It is a DISGRACE that this can putted in a multiplayer game so unnoticefied. Running also shows on radar so run and gunning won't work and stealth play is still intact. Even if you are right then instead add an invisible booster that makes the game more stealthy.

Message 45 of 104 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
594 posts

Jul 23, 2013

FromTheDutch wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

FromTheDutch wrote:

- A coop mode so I finnaly find it affordable to buy this game (free of charge).

- More modes

-Lisen mode deleted and instead make running seenable on radar (also adept boosters to that)

-Add more maps

Kick options are HORRIBLE, people would abuse it on socom because they didn't feel like waiting for the last survivor, deleting listen mode would make the game to easy to flank and take out stealth play, and killcam.. BIGGEST noob crutch ever! would totally ruin snipers and stealth type play.

Haven't really thought about killcam in that way. Thank you for clearing that up for me. And I disagree on the lisening mode, Lisening mode is actually what makes this game less stealthy. It is a DISGRACE that this can putted in a multiplayer game so unnoticefied. Running also shows on radar so run and gunning won't work and stealth play is still intact. Even if you are right then instead add an invisible booster that makes the game more stealthy.

There's already a booster that makes you invisible to Listen Mode..

Message 46 of 104 (329 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

Jul 23, 2013

luctiger98 wrote:

FromTheDutch wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

FromTheDutch wrote:

- More modes

-Add more maps

There's already a booster that makes you invisible to Listen Mode..

No I mean been invisible entirely (nobody sees your whole character for a few seconds), to boost up stealthy play if lisening mode gets deleted. I don't even think stealthy play is harmed if they delete lisening mode. 

I still think it is weak that even with the booster you show on the radar if your running, get me :smileyhappy:?

Message 47 of 104 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Jul 23, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

I would like to see:

*Add dedicated center dot

*Nurf Molotov radius

*Slow speed of downed crawlers

*Nurf smoke bombs to not knock down to keep shiv spammers from being OP

*Add stopping power to weapons to knockback shiv and board chargers

*Make military sniper go through helmets and still be a one hit kill

*Add red dot zoom to semi-auto, maybe add scope to bow

*Nurf Pdiss to half health

a lot of foolishness here.  you must not have played Ghost Recon Future Soldier.  It had a dedicated aiming dot that you could see even when not aiming.  so you could line up headshots from behind cover, and wait for someone to pop out.  this is just dumb.

Message 48 of 104 (312 Views)
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2013

No. No quick-turn. Do NOT screw with my shivving.

Don't you dare touch my Listen Mode, either. If you don't like it, don't use it. 

Also, no to pretty much everything Despur4do said. 

---
"Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!"
Message 49 of 104 (296 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Jul 23, 2013
Don't screw with your shivving??? if it happened to you, wouldn't you expect a 180 turn too.? 180 turn should definetely come to the Multiplayer. Great way to know who is behind you and use it skillfully and at the right time.
Message 50 of 104 (452 Views)
0 Likes