Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 31 2013
By: YOwerd1234 First Son 7 posts

What i think must be nerfed

51 replies 367 views Edited Jul 31, 2013
Nothing.

People say the SAR needs nerfing. It's a good all rounder but other weapons can beat them in their best ranges (hunting rifle long range, burst rifle short, ect)

People say the bow needs nerfing. I think it's a terrible weapon unless its in the right hands, and if someone is good enough to get headshots with it, then they deserve a one hit down.

People say the mozzletovs need nerfing. I think they add a nice amount of unpredictability to the MP.

People say... If ND listened to these people, then the online would be a rip off of nerf n-strike elite (tm)
Message 1 of 52 (367 Views)
Big Daddy
16305 posts

Re: What i think must be nerfed

Jul 31, 2013

This topic is full of win.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 2 of 52 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
511 posts

Jul 31, 2013
Message 3 of 52 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jul 31, 2013

YOwerd1234 wrote:
Nothing.

People say the SAR needs nerfing. It's a good all rounder but other weapons can beat them in their best ranges (hunting rifle long range, burst rifle short, ect)

People say the bow needs nerfing. I think it's a terrible weapon unless its in the right hands, and if someone is good enough to get headshots with it, then they deserve a one hit down.

People say the mozzletovs need nerfing. I think they add a nice amount of unpredictability to the MP.

People say... If ND listened to these people, then the online would be a rip off of nerf n-strike elite (tm)

You realize the starting assault rifle takes ONE LESS BULLET than the bolt action slow sniper, right? Are you blind? Imagine if the FAL-SS went to 3 bullets to kill.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 4 of 52 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16305 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

YOwerd1234 wrote:
Nothing.

You realize the starting assault rifle takes ONE LESS BULLET than the bolt action slow sniper, right? Are you blind? Imagine if the FAL-SS went to 3 bullets to kill.

Don't you mean one more?

The Biggest Lies

Message 5 of 52 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

scootgar wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

YOwerd1234 wrote:
Nothing.

Don't you mean one more?

Umm yes thank you. Anyways the semi-auto is the m14 of COD. Takes one more bullet than the sniper to kill, crazy.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 6 of 52 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5990 posts

Jul 31, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

YOwerd1234 wrote:
Nothing.

the assault rifle is a purchaseable silly

photo Sniper.png
Message 7 of 52 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jul 31, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

YOwerd1234 wrote:
Nothing.

the assault rifle is a purchaseable silly

i'm not talking about THE assault rifle kickback, i'm talking about the semi-auto assault rifle.

Message 8 of 52 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16305 posts

Jul 31, 2013

AnArmyOfOne wrote:

Forums have been trolled already 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Here-is-what-I-think-needs-to-be-n...

The nerf threads multiply, so thus the no nerfs.

The Biggest Lies

Message 9 of 52 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
511 posts

Jul 31, 2013

scootgar wrote:

AnArmyOfOne wrote:

Forums have been trolled already 

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Here-is-what-I-think-needs-to-be-n...

The nerf threads multiply, so thus the no nerfs.

Gotcha

Message 10 of 52 (326 Views)
0 Likes