Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5720 posts

Re: What i think must be nerfed

Jul 31, 2013

cdub420-- wrote:

Thats only because you and a handful of other people on these forums type "it's fine" a hundred times in one thread.

GOODKyle wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

devonjames-25_ wrote:

But the revolver has the same power as the SAR, should that be nerfed also? 

No, it has a much slower rate of fire, reload, and unsilenced. And the word nerf is over-used. Its called proper balance, nothing at all wrong with that, the game developers want our imput and thoughts because naughtydog is for the people and wants a happy balance.

Which is to not touch it. The No Need to Nerf thread has more kudos alone then nerf threads I've seen on the forums. Or do you yourself want these changes over the majority?

stop being 12

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 52 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1802 posts

Jul 31, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

stop being 12

Make him! :smileytongue:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGOODKyle
http://www.twitch.tv/thegoodkyle
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 52 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
385 posts

Jul 31, 2013

cdub420-- wrote:

Thats only because you and a handful of other people on these forums type "it's fine" a hundred times in one thread.

Yep. Those "handful" of people posting a hundred time are definitely the source of the FIFTY ONE kudos on the OP of the "no need to nerf" thread. Because 51 can be counted on one hand, right?

----V^^^V----
I want my meals to think for myself
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 52 (113 Views)
Wastelander
820 posts

Jul 31, 2013

GOODKyle wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

stop being 12

Judging from sanddudes child like behavior he is the one that seems to act like a cry baby. He just throws out 2 word insults, thats about all he is good for.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 52 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5720 posts

Jul 31, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

GOODKyle wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

stop being 12

Judging from sanddudes child like behavior he is the one that seems to act like a cry baby. He just throws out 2 word insults, thats about all he is good for.

keep crying for the game to be tailored to your needs. I stopped taking you seriously long ago if you can't tell...

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 52 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jul 31, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

GOODKyle wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

stop being 12

keep crying for the game to be tailored to your needs. I stopped taking you seriously long ago if you can't tell...

You live to get on here and annoy people daily don't you, you are no help at all to anyone.. And game developers want imput from players.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 52 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5720 posts

Jul 31, 2013

nah just you, you cry nonstop about certain things in the game over and over again and demand that your particular playstyle be the strongest one. Like seriously... fail more?

photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 52 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jul 31, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

nah just you, you cry nonstop about certain things in the game over and over again and demand that your particular playstyle be the strongest one. Like seriously... fail more?

There you go again. So because i add imput i cry? then everyone here must cry. Besides id rather be on here asking for a balanced game than be an annoying insect like you just hoppin from post to post throwing off two word childish insults. Boy your life must be really full of joy and excitment.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 52 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5720 posts

Jul 31, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

There you go again. So because i add imput i cry? then everyone here must cry. Besides id rather be on here asking for a balanced game than be an annoying insect like you just hoppin from post to post throwing off two word childish insults. Boy your life must be really full of joy and excitment.

shivs require no skill I can't snipe with smokes in the game, armour is brokenly OP get rid of it! The semi is too strong!

sound familiar?

photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 52 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16248 posts

Jul 31, 2013
The longbow whine is loud,.long and penetrative.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 52 (61 Views)
0 Likes