Fender Bender
2311 posts

Re: What kind of Players do you HATE/LOVE?

Oct 25, 2013

I'm only adamant when it comes to healing. That's the real reason I don't use first aid training anymore, because I will run through the hellfire of molotov spam and the lazar beams of SARs for days if I see that you need even one bar of health. I mean hey, it's 20 points. lol. I die a lot with first aid training.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 81 (197 Views)
Sackboy
496 posts

Oct 25, 2013
I love those, who smash their plates and then afterwards quit after seeing me in a public game.
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 81 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2013

On topic though. I love players that stick together and I hate those who don't. I can't even count how many times I have had teams that seperate right off the bat and hardly ever assist each other.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 81 (189 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Oct 25, 2013
At sudden death,I've had a teammate throw 3 smoke bombs at the enemy team while I'm downed and surrounded to rush in and revive me with Reviver 3. We survived. Now that's true teamwork
Ryoku Loves Sharpshooter and Hunting Rifles
(Current Loadout)
Silenced Hunting Rifle
Revolver
Covert Training 3
Sharpshooter 2
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 81 (181 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1312 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2013

I just noticed that a certain SOMEONE'S (first page) comment got edited by a moderator and my username got removed lol

Ha ha sucker!

Thank you moderator! I'd give you a kudo but you didn't comment or anything :smileysad:

oh and I hate players that rage quit rather than facing their death like a real man.

I love randoms that do extremely well and don't die a lot.

|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 81 (141 Views)
Wastelander
791 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2013

LOVE :heart:

- Players who revive (I revive whenever I can even if he's not near me)

- Players who know WHEN to revive, and when to down enemy first

- Players who shoot the guy that are shooting me (I do back the same to them)

- Players who can handle 1v1 firefight by themselves

- Players who know objectives very well, teamplayer!

HATE (actually is dislike) :catfrustrated:

- Players who SPRINT and then crouch behind the same cover as you (facepalm)

- Players who follow you everywhere, shoot behind the same small cover as you (and he hurts no one)

- Players who block entrance (alive or downed), trapped you to a corner so you can't move while enemies are shooting

- Players who keep spamming explosives and hurts no one

- Players who only objective (all 3 modes) is to open supply boxes

ENEMIES :catmad:

- 2x4 rusher (and also a lagger)

- Did I say lagger?

- Farm kills

- Teabagging

- Talk trash at lobby, have their kids speak into their headset, make screeching (other intolerable) sounds (this also applies to teammates not just enemies)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 81 (128 Views)
Wastelander
791 posts

Oct 26, 2013

Sentiel wrote:

Hate?

Hmmmm

Players that can't/don't use even basic teamwork for whatever reason.

Kill / Death and Win / Lose ratio obsessed ones. Just not fun to play with and they rage a lot if they lose. 

I particulary dislike when I try to stealthly flank the enemy team and someone sprints to me, getting us both killed. 

Guys with mics can be annoying too, but as long as I can mute them, it's all ok. I usually have to mute my own team as well, because I have the bad luck to run into guys who just yell commands at me.

Guys that camp the spawn, or somewhere safe enough and wait for the rest of the team to die.

And the most extreme case, guys that refuse to revive you. It happened only two times to me so far. I met a pair of players, friends I suppose, who did not revive anybody but themselves, even if another downed player crawled to them, they were safe and all, they still refused to revive. I even revived them a few times, but got no revives in return. That made me pretty upset to the point of just camping and watching them get killed.

Players that I like are those that understand teamwork even without using mics. The game gives you a lot of options to communicate even without mics, or chat.

Fun guys to hang around, like mrsjimmymare and Onerepublic92 from these very forums. With friends like this, it doesn't matter how good, or bad the game is, it will always be fun. :smileyhappy:

THANK YOU SENTIEL. I hope to play with you again soon my friend! :smileyhappy:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 81 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2799 posts

Oct 26, 2013
I hate players with 2 bars who eat the first 2-3 bullets without hit markers. I only get 7 bullets to start and I have to waste them all to get 1 kill because of your crappy internet.
http://YouTube.com/0oBLiTZoo
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 81 (122 Views)
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2013

I hardly had matches with players that where **bleep**. But in one of my last matches there was a organized team of Players over Level 350 they had all mics and played against me and a team of random players betwenn level. 10-100. They won only because in my team was a player that killed 0 and died 7 times. After the match they talked **bleep** and complained about that we used bombs and machetes and did not shooot with guns (pussys etc.) while they were using flamethrowers to get cheap kills and throwing as well mollies and bombs. Why should i seek the gun battle if i am using only a pistol and a machete lol.

sorry if my English is not good, I am no native speaker, +the auto.correction doesn't work in this forum o0
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 81 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1776 posts

Oct 26, 2013

Laggers. I had a very brief go at COD on the PC, and I didn't see any laggers at all. If your internet isn't up to standard, then you shouldn't really be playing multiplayers.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 81 (109 Views)