I'm only adamant when it comes to healing. That's the real reason I don't use first aid training anymore, because I will run through the hellfire of molotov spam and the lazar beams of SARs for days if I see that you need even one bar of health. I mean hey, it's 20 points. lol. I die a lot with first aid training.
On topic though. I love players that stick together and I hate those who don't. I can't even count how many times I have had teams that seperate right off the bat and hardly ever assist each other.
I just noticed that a certain SOMEONE'S (first page) comment got edited by a moderator and my username got removed lol
Ha ha sucker!
Thank you moderator! I'd give you a kudo but you didn't comment or anything
oh and I hate players that rage quit rather than facing their death like a real man.
I love randoms that do extremely well and don't die a lot.
- Players who revive (I revive whenever I can even if he's not near me)
- Players who know WHEN to revive, and when to down enemy first
- Players who shoot the guy that are shooting me (I do back the same to them)
- Players who can handle 1v1 firefight by themselves
- Players who know objectives very well, teamplayer!
HATE (actually is dislike)
- Players who SPRINT and then crouch behind the same cover as you (facepalm)
- Players who follow you everywhere, shoot behind the same small cover as you (and he hurts no one)
- Players who block entrance (alive or downed), trapped you to a corner so you can't move while enemies are shooting
- Players who keep spamming explosives and hurts no one
- Players who only objective (all 3 modes) is to open supply boxes
- 2x4 rusher (and also a lagger)
- Did I say lagger?
- Farm kills
- Talk trash at lobby, have their kids speak into their headset, make screeching (other intolerable) sounds (this also applies to teammates not just enemies)
Players that can't/don't use even basic teamwork for whatever reason.
Kill / Death and Win / Lose ratio obsessed ones. Just not fun to play with and they rage a lot if they lose.
I particulary dislike when I try to stealthly flank the enemy team and someone sprints to me, getting us both killed.
Guys with mics can be annoying too, but as long as I can mute them, it's all ok. I usually have to mute my own team as well, because I have the bad luck to run into guys who just yell commands at me.
Guys that camp the spawn, or somewhere safe enough and wait for the rest of the team to die.
And the most extreme case, guys that refuse to revive you. It happened only two times to me so far. I met a pair of players, friends I suppose, who did not revive anybody but themselves, even if another downed player crawled to them, they were safe and all, they still refused to revive. I even revived them a few times, but got no revives in return. That made me pretty upset to the point of just camping and watching them get killed.
Players that I like are those that understand teamwork even without using mics. The game gives you a lot of options to communicate even without mics, or chat.
Fun guys to hang around, like mrsjimmymare and Onerepublic92 from these very forums. With friends like this, it doesn't matter how good, or bad the game is, it will always be fun.
THANK YOU SENTIEL. I hope to play with you again soon my friend!
I hardly had matches with players that where **bleep**. But in one of my last matches there was a organized team of Players over Level 350 they had all mics and played against me and a team of random players betwenn level. 10-100. They won only because in my team was a player that killed 0 and died 7 times. After the match they talked **bleep** and complained about that we used bombs and machetes and did not shooot with guns (pussys etc.) while they were using flamethrowers to get cheap kills and throwing as well mollies and bombs. Why should i seek the gun battle if i am using only a pistol and a machete lol.