I Only Post Everything
941 posts

Re: What kind of Players do you HATE/LOVE?

Oct 26, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
I hate players with 2 bars who eat the first 2-3 bullets without hit markers. I only get 7 bullets to start and I have to waste them all to get 1 kill because of your crappy internet.

Not to mention players who crappy internet always INTERROGATION COMPLETED then they go down. You CAN'T deny Interrogation from them. :smileymad:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 81 (220 Views)
I Only Post Everything
941 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2013

Forest--H wrote:

I hardly had matches with players that where **bleep**. But in one of my last matches there was a organized team of Players over Level 350 they had all mics and played against me and a team of random players betwenn level. 10-100. They won only because in my team was a player that killed 0 and died 7 times. After the match they talked **bleep** and complained about that we used bombs and machetes and did not shooot with guns (pussys etc.) while they were using flamethrowers to get cheap kills and throwing as well mollies and bombs. Why should i seek the gun battle if i am using only use a pistol and a machete lol.

Throwing bombs and mollies at a Flamethrower user is the way to go man, unless you can EPIC SHIV (back shiv) him! I had much satisfaction shivving Flamethrower user. :smileytongue: I once threw my mollie at one killed him while his flame slowly burned through me. I'm just happy he's dead by flame too. :smileywink: Also tried shooting at a Flame user with gun, with one teammate assisting, he died while I got injured by his flame. It's great! I don't see any problem from what you described. The other team are the real **bleep** in this case, they don't have to talk trash after they won.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 81 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2013

Hehe you are right such kills are very satisfying, i managed it once to kill one flamethrower guy with the machete. He already attacked me with the flames, but i got the 2 hits. My live was in deep red one millisecond more and i would have burned to ash. In most cases you burn before you can land the second hit. I think that the flamethrower is op releated to its cheap price (2 points). And ammunition costs. The machete costs 4 points and is much weaker, you can only attack one enemy at once and you need 2 hits, but it is more fun to play for me.

sorry if my English is not good, I am no native speaker, +the auto.correction doesn't work in this forum o0
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 81 (204 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
941 posts

Oct 26, 2013

Forest--H wrote:

Hehe you are right such kills are very satisfying, i managed it once to kill one flamethrower guy with the machete. He already attacked me with the flames, but i got the 2 hits. My live was in deep red one millisecond more and i would have burned to ash. In most cases you burn before you can land the second hit. I think that the flamethrower is op releated to its cheap price (2 points). And ammunition costs. The machete costs 4 points and is much weaker, you can only attack one enemy at once and you need 2 hits, but it is more fun to play for me.

Machete can be great against certain weapons. Flamethrower should cost more loadout point or increase ammo cost. :smileywink:

Join or Support us!

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 81 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1484 posts

Oct 26, 2013

Not hate but I dislike people who say certain guns, weapons are OP and cheesy. All because they die via these weapons. The flamethrower is not OP and should not be nerfed it was just buffed!! Machete should be 3 loadout pts and cost less. You can shiv, molotov, 2x4 amongst other ways to defeat a 2x4 user. Say NO to nerfs!!

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 81 (188 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1484 posts

Oct 26, 2013

Many ways to defeat a Flamethrower user that is. I also can't stand people that talk ish when they had very little to do with them winning. They had a full team you didn't or to be fair they had strong teammates but they themselves did virtually nothing and you drastically outplayed them. I like team oriented players, revivers, crafters, flankers, healers, killers.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 81 (187 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7528 posts

Oct 26, 2013
Hate is such a strong word...

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 81 (183 Views)
Splicer
77 posts

Nov 22, 2013

Enough hate...

I really really love my team mate who has eagle eyes quipped !!
It's so helpful :smileyhappy:  Red markings around targetted opponent and we can see the enemy guy/girl is healing, reviving, placing bombs or just sitting listening !! 
One of my usual playmate has it and it's a great help!!  I also really appreciate it when any random team mates have it, too.    

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 81 (105 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15683 posts

Nov 22, 2013
I love teammates who make sensible decisions.
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 81 (103 Views)
Survivor
2021 posts

Nov 22, 2013

I like cool people to talk to over the mic. 

I like players who make an effort to communicate.

I like players who revive, stick with the team, and play the objective.

When it comes down to it, i can have as much fun with a level 8 as a level 108.

I understand not everyone is amazing at this game (especially me!). my teammate's buddy may have the controller, or he might have had a few beers...im not very hardcore myself.

I dont like people who are abusive.

Dont like people who use all their nail bombs BEFORE the "safes" part of interrogation (WHYYY?!?!).

Dont like people who stray from the squad, who arent good at it.

--
if you vote for Cave Plunder, may the gods have mercy on your soul
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 81 (88 Views)