Oct 23 2013
By: Shenta Hekseville Citizen 248 posts

What kind of Players do you HATE/LOVE?

[ Edited ]
80 replies 749 views Edited Oct 23, 2013

For me, I think the players that bother me most are the ones that consider themselves better than you before you even play against them. I generally like to annihilate people but I don't **bleep** talk before I do so ^-^

My favorite kind of players are the ones that obviously put the team before themselves. It's the kind of player I strive to be. That person who saves your **bleep** when your down even if they're not close to you. Right when you think they're about to finish you off, BOOM! They're head is gone and I'm here to get you up! Those are my favorite kind of moments and getting that "Thanks mannn" is always the most rewarding :3

~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
 photo 751de066-2c16-41a9-adff-091a26c3fdf9.jpg
Message 1 of 81 (749 Views)
Wastelander
708 posts

Re: What kind of Players do you HATE/LOVE?

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2013

I really dislike players that talk s**t even after they win the match. 

This one guy's team beat us and he was talking a bunch of crap right after. I don't understand why they do that. what more do they want? They already won. 

Message 2 of 81 (727 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Oct 23, 2013

My least favorite players are the ones that run everywhere for the heck of it.  Like their L2 button is stuck.    I am not going to run and revive you if you go down.

Message 3 of 81 (720 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
248 posts

Oct 23, 2013

MitchRico wrote:

I really dislike players that talk s**t even after they win the match. 

This one guy's team beat us and he was talking a bunch of crap right after. I don't understand why they do that. what more do they want? They already won. 

The game is probably the only way they can help boost their self esteem. Obviously trying to bring people down lower than one self is the most intelligent way of making one self happy.

*sarcasim

~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
 photo 751de066-2c16-41a9-adff-091a26c3fdf9.jpg
Message 4 of 81 (713 Views)
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Oct 23, 2013

I dislike people who don't know how to have fun. Talking smack and yelling at me while I'm last man standing and calling me a **bleep** **bleep** when I didn't specifically revive you first. I dislike those people, what are they trying to prove? the Last of Us is some super serious business eh?

I love people who have fun, even if we're losing. Just enjoying the game and making the most out of it, that's what I try to do anyway.

Message 5 of 81 (707 Views)
Splicer
52 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2013

I hate players like ******** who after getting annihilated talk **bleep** and want a rematch.  It's like you got your a$$ whooped now just suck it up and deal with it instead of getting testy, lol..

Edit: username removed

Message 6 of 81 (689 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
464 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2013

jackintheboks wrote:

I hate players like ********** who after getting annihilated talk **bleep** and want a rematch.  It's like you got your a$$ whooped now just suck it up and deal with it instead of getting testy, lol..

Edit: username removed

WOW, learn to drop it.

I hate players that win one game and then talk trash or gloat about the victory.

Last night this team beat me and friend and trash talking starts. Now everyone on their team was even/negative except for this one guy who was 11-7-2 who was talking the most trash (they won by two lives). Then next game we beat them and I watched his gameplay and his basic strategy was literally this:

Hide in corners and shoot them. As soon as we turned around to shoot him he literally ran away everytime (he even ran away in 1v1 situations). His excuse was that it was because all of us were there. In reality his team was there too and he would abandon his team just because he saw us there too handicapping his team 3v4. At the end his reason is "I can take care of myself, my team should be able to take care of themselves too"

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 7 of 81 (674 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 23, 2013
Man, can you get your issues handled via PM? Seriously jack, what the hell.

Calling out people is reportable.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 8 of 81 (670 Views)
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Oct 23, 2013

Not hate (like really HATE, LOL), since I don't hate people that I don't know in real life, I actually think they're pathetic that's all.

Dislike players who talk a lot, especially I happened to come across a team of 2 friends who had their mics on and kept talking non stop to each other. They went 0-0 on Survivors and kept gifting items, they rage quit (both) mid game. Lo-sers~!

If you wanna **bleep** chat, go to a cafe. Smiley Wink

Also came across a team of 2 friends (not the same players) who started playing, down each other with nailbomb and revive  for parts. When I ran to revive one of them and FAT him, the other guy air punched me. Lo-sers~!

Another type is talk a lot on the mic, direct you here and there. Yelling at you "why are you standing there?", "why are you camping?" (just because I'm behind cover), talk a lot but no action. I might have left a game before due to one dude kept talking on mic and commanding us. I just think that this type of people, in real life, no one's listening to them. So they talk stupid online. These people often are not low levels too.

I find it ridiculous that any player can spam ALL his explosives (not hurting anyone) and he's fine with it. Spamming all your smoke bombs and 2 molotovs at the entrance makes me think he is f**k scared or something. IDK maybe he's actually underage? His mom bought him this game?

I did met players who are calm and collected as last man standing and did very well, setting trap for enemies to fall into it. I am impressed with any player who can handle Survivors "last man standing" situation and emerged as the winner. I will think a lot more examples of good players next time. Smiley Wink

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 9 of 81 (665 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
741 posts

Oct 23, 2013
Mrsjimmymare you know there is a mute function in this game right? It's also very accessible.
Message 10 of 81 (652 Views)