Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1129 posts

Re: What kind of Players do you HATE/LOVE?

Oct 23, 2013

What kind of players do I hate? I dont hate anyone so none. Hate is too strong of a word. How can I hate people in real life let alone people who Ive never met? I dislike people who trash talk. When I was playing TLOU MP I muted everyone. I dislike people who send hate mail, its a game why do that? I used to try to reason with people who sent hate mail but I got nowhere. Its sad that people want to do that. I like people who if I help them they use their gesture to thank me. I think that a person taking the time to thank me is pretty cool :smileyhappy:

ATTENTION HATERS :- If you hate me send me a private message saying you hate me and Ill add you to my hateometer. Number of people who hate me is 0.
Message 11 of 81 (381 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1129 posts

Oct 23, 2013

Shenta wrote:

MitchRico wrote:

I really dislike players that talk s**t even after they win the match. 

This one guy's team beat us and he was talking a bunch of crap right after. I don't understand why they do that. what more do they want? They already won. 

The game is probably the only way they can help boost their self esteem. Obviously trying to bring people down lower than one self is the most intelligent way of making one self happy.

*sarcasim

ATTENTION HATERS :- If you hate me send me a private message saying you hate me and Ill add you to my hateometer. Number of people who hate me is 0.
Message 12 of 81 (377 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1129 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2013

^ Not everyone with low self esteem does that. I boost my low self esteem by helping others. I ran marathons and raised money for charity and I help do jobs for family and friends when I can. I know you made that comment because I admitted to having low self esteem in that other thread but you really need to drop the dislike you have towards me and move on.

Message 13 of 81 (376 Views)
Big Daddy
16336 posts

Oct 23, 2013

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

My least favorite players are the ones that run everywhere for the heck of it.  Like their L2 button is stuck.    I am not going to run and revive you if you go down.

This.

I play random almost all the time, and it's better to go off alone in those games.  You can flank an enemy stealthily, and then some moron sprints up to you, and you get caught in the firing line.

Or they sprint into combat and then have nothing to escape with...

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 14 of 81 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3641 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2013

I love black guys who talk trash and use the 'N' word in every sentence. They are so fun to play against. And they give me a chance to use my favorite trash talking tactic. I accuse them if being white boys pretending to be black. It gets them very VERY angry lol. It throws off their game big time. Works EVERYTIME. Lobby gangsters are hilarious! :smileyvery-happy:

Message 15 of 81 (365 Views)
Big Daddy
16336 posts

Oct 23, 2013

Also: people who do not revive you when it's obviously the proper choice to make.

There's a reason we both died, genius, because you were down 2-1 in a firefight, instead of fighting on even terms.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 16 of 81 (365 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1129 posts

Oct 23, 2013

Lol BLIT your post made me laugh :smileyhappy: lobby gangsters lmao.

Message 17 of 81 (359 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
248 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 25, 2013

jackintheboks wrote:

I hate players like ************ who after getting annihilated talk **bleep** and want a rematch.  It's like you got your a$$ whooped now just suck it up and deal with it instead of getting testy, lol..

Edit: username removed

umm What's so wrong about a re-match? Sometimes other team members cause the defeat and I don't see anything wrong with someone calling for a rematch. I think people who are too scared to rematch don't have confidence in themselves to win again.

~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
 photo 751de066-2c16-41a9-adff-091a26c3fdf9.jpg
Message 18 of 81 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
248 posts

Oct 23, 2013

A-Crap-PIayer wrote:

^ Not everyone with low self esteem does that. I boost my low self esteem by helping others. I ran marathons and raised money for charity and I help do jobs for family and friends when I can. I know you made that comment because I admitted to having low self esteem in that other thread but you really need to drop the dislike you have towards me and move on.

Obviously you DON'T know because you're not the reason I made that post at all. You make wayyyyy to many assumptions and you start a lot of fights that way.

~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
 photo 751de066-2c16-41a9-adff-091a26c3fdf9.jpg
Message 19 of 81 (335 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Oct 23, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:

I love black guys who talk trash and use the 'N' word in every sentence. They are so fun to play against. And they give me a chance to use my favorite trash talking tactic. I accuse them if being white boys pretending to be black. It gets them very VERY angry lol. It throws off their game big time. Works EVERYTIME. Lobby gangsters are hilarious! :smileyvery-happy:

I can't stand this either even though I'm black. And some of us (black folk) wonder why these white people say N**** all the time over their mics :smileyfrustrated:

Message 20 of 81 (331 Views)