Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
235 posts

Re: What kind of Players do you HATE/LOVE?

Oct 23, 2013

devonjames-25_ wrote:

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:

I love black guys who talk trash and use the 'N' word in every sentence. They are so fun to play against. And they give me a chance to use my favorite trash talking tactic. I accuse them if being white boys pretending to be black. It gets them very VERY angry lol. It throws off their game big time. Works EVERYTIME. Lobby gangsters are hilarious! :smileyvery-happy:

I can't stand this either even though I'm black. And some of us (black folk) wonder why these white people say N**** all the time over their mics :smileyfrustrated:

That's pretty disgusting people do that. I wish reporting players actually did something :/

~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
 photo 751de066-2c16-41a9-adff-091a26c3fdf9.jpg
Message 21 of 81 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
463 posts

Oct 23, 2013

mrsjimmymare wrote:

I did met players who are calm and collected as last man standing and did very well, setting trap for enemies to fall into it. I am impressed with any player who can handle Survivors "last man standing" situation and emerged as the winner. I will think a lot more examples of good players next time. :smileywink:

Survivor last man standing is a joke though. Supply raid is much better since enemy team usually has spawns and requires you to kill quite a few to win. In survivors, theres only 4 max on other team and box will give you a moltov, bomb and machete n some other stuff. I have seen too many players win in last man standing, but rarely do I see someone on supply raid.

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 22 of 81 (285 Views)
I Only Post Everything
925 posts

Oct 23, 2013

I hate it when i play survivors with my two friends and the random person on the team always runs out and dies right off the bat, leaving us out numberd, and it happens every round..

I also hate it when i have someone in a one on one situation (for once) and i know i have them and they shi** out a molotov.

I also hate it when i am alone for a while then when i finally down someone and go to kill them all of a sudden his butt buddy appears, this happens almost every down i get.

What i do like is players who will go along with my plans and help win even though my style is not the most action packed.

Message 23 of 81 (274 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
262 posts

Oct 23, 2013
I H8 pIayers that kiII me
Message 24 of 81 (258 Views)
Wastelander
531 posts

Oct 23, 2013
Hahahah butt buddy! Seriously it's annoying when someone dances around you and shivs you from the side! Not even behind you. That shiv window needs to be narrowed down a bit.
Message 25 of 81 (248 Views)
Wastelander
586 posts

Oct 23, 2013
Bomb spammers.

Message 26 of 81 (228 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
235 posts

Oct 23, 2013

MitchRico wrote:
Hahahah butt buddy! Seriously it's annoying when someone dances around you and shivs you from the side! Not even behind you. That shiv window needs to be narrowed down a bit.

I do that ALLLL the time lol

~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
 photo 751de066-2c16-41a9-adff-091a26c3fdf9.jpg
Message 27 of 81 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
531 posts

Oct 23, 2013

LOL I'm guilty of doing it too. But some people are pros at it! I seriosuly can't even see what they're doing.

Message 28 of 81 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
531 posts

Oct 23, 2013

Enough hate. 

I like the players that risk their **bleep** to go save you. Or the one's that respect you and let you special execute your down. healers are also really cool to have. I also occasionally like the lone wolf that actually flanks properly. I do it sometimes, but I can't pull it off as good as I've seen some people do it. I need molotovs and bombs to flank a whole team since my weapons aren't silenced. 

Message 29 of 81 (204 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Oct 23, 2013

i really despise the players on my team when they act like the most stupidist people whoe walked the earth. like i think they couldint fight their way through a paper bag. but once i die, they act like the teamates of the century. going all suicidal to save someone whos way on the other side of the bloody map, while they let me die at our spawn point(just an exaple). those people really **bleep** me off. sometimes i just want my entire clan to die, so i can become a firefly.

but the people i love are the people who have mics(which is really unlikly most of the dang time) cause i can actually be a team player and get help. the ones who revive me, even if we're losing on interrigation and theres a down firefly next to me, they save me first instead of the **bleep** who go for the interrigation and leave me to die right next to them.

even though it says ALPHA-GHOST-775 its actually
ALPHA-GHOST-187
Message 30 of 81 (201 Views)
0 Likes