Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
235 posts

Re: What kind of Players do you HATE/LOVE?

Oct 23, 2013

MitchRico wrote:

Enough hate. 

I like the players that risk their **bleep** to go save you. Or the one's that respect you and let you special execute your down. healers are also really cool to have. I also occasionally like the lone wolf that actually flanks properly. I do it sometimes, but I can't pull it off as good as I've seen some people do it. I need molotovs and bombs to flank a whole team since my weapons aren't silenced. 

Completely agree. I always let players take their kills, and it bugs me when someone is selfish enough to take mine when it's obvious that I can easily do it. Don't really care if it's in a battle with multiple people though, then it's good for a friend to execute my down.

~Do the Impossible, See the Invisible~
 photo 751de066-2c16-41a9-adff-091a26c3fdf9.jpg
Message 31 of 81 (381 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3640 posts

Oct 24, 2013
I love my teammates. My everynight guys. We all compliment each other and pick each other up. We don't care who gets the execution. We don't care who has the too spot on the leaderboards. We just go for the W. (and b!t©h about laggers lol)

There's some love to balance it out :smileyhappy:
Message 32 of 81 (376 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1730 posts

Oct 24, 2013
I hate players who use the 2X4 spike stick.

I love players who spot and mark.
Killzone 2 userbar
Message 33 of 81 (370 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Oct 24, 2013

swiftavenger212 wrote:

mrsjimmymare wrote:

I did met players who are calm and collected as last man standing and did very well, setting trap for enemies to fall into it. I am impressed with any player who can handle Survivors "last man standing" situation and emerged as the winner. I will think a lot more examples of good players next time. :smileywink:

Survivor last man standing is a joke though. Supply raid is much better since enemy team usually has spawns and requires you to kill quite a few to win. In survivors, theres only 4 max on other team and box will give you a moltov, bomb and machete n some other stuff. I have seen too many players win in last man standing, but rarely do I see someone on supply raid.

Wow then you'll be surprised how many players handled themselves like a fool on Last man standing on Survivors. You just happened to have good teammates.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 34 of 81 (351 Views)
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Oct 24, 2013

Hate?

Hmmmm

Players that can't/don't use even basic teamwork for whatever reason.

Kill / Death and Win / Lose ratio obsessed ones. Just not fun to play with and they rage a lot if they lose. 

I particulary dislike when I try to stealthly flank the enemy team and someone sprints to me, getting us both killed. 

Guys with mics can be annoying too, but as long as I can mute them, it's all ok. I usually have to mute my own team as well, because I have the bad luck to run into guys who just yell commands at me.

Guys that camp the spawn, or somewhere safe enough and wait for the rest of the team to die.

And the most extreme case, guys that refuse to revive you. It happened only two times to me so far. I met a pair of players, friends I suppose, who did not revive anybody but themselves, even if another downed player crawled to them, they were safe and all, they still refused to revive. I even revived them a few times, but got no revives in return. That made me pretty upset to the point of just camping and watching them get killed.

Players that I like are those that understand teamwork even without using mics. The game gives you a lot of options to communicate even without mics, or chat.

Fun guys to hang around, like mrsjimmymare and Onerepublic92 from these very forums. With friends like this, it doesn't matter how good, or bad the game is, it will always be fun. :smileyhappy:

Message 35 of 81 (332 Views)
First Son
23 posts

Oct 24, 2013

Teammates that I Dislike:

- People that don't revive

- Sprinters

- People who crawl around like crabs when you are trying to revive them

- People who just chuck explosives without any type of rationale behind the decision and end up harming the team

Teammates that I Like:

- People that don't do anything listed above

- People that mark

- People that will try to save you if it's within reason instead of leaving you to die

Enemies that I Dislike:

- Spawn point/supply box campers. Really, campers in general.

- Teabaggers

- Molotov/Modded 2x4 spammers

Message 36 of 81 (286 Views)
Wastelander
528 posts

Oct 24, 2013
I realized that I like the crowd better at night. Every time I play during the day, I get annoyed by people.
Message 37 of 81 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Oct 25, 2013

SixThreeBC wrote:

LMAO XD Even with Reviver 3 it's annoying as hell! I'm like 0.02 seconds from getting the revive just as they crawl out of reach trying to get to a different teammate who's busy fighting. Then the second the blue goes away they realize they were being revived and crawl back and I'm just like "......" *facepalm* 

Moi-dix-Mois_43
The Visionary
The Assassins of Fortitude
218 posts

Oct 25, 2013
I hate those "elephants" players who stomp around you while you're sneaking around...

Love these players that are **bleep** and whining while they don't know that they are muted :smileyhappy:
Message 39 of 81 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Oct 25, 2013

Moi-dix-Mois_43 wrote:

SixThreeBC wrote:

LMAO XD Even with Reviver 3 it's annoying as hell! I'm like 0.02 seconds from getting the revive just as they crawl out of reach trying to get to a different teammate who's busy fighting. Then the second the blue goes away they realize they were being revived and crawl back and I'm just like "......" *facepalm* 

I move when people are trying to revive me so that I can draw their attention away from me and towards the oncoming threats that are usually running towards them. Unfortunately, it never works. People are pretty adament when it comes to saving.

I would use my mic except I only play with randoms and I generally prefer to use it when around a proper team.

Message 40 of 81 (188 Views)
0 Likes