I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Re: What kind of Players do you HATE/LOVE?

Nov 23, 2013

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

I like cool people to talk to over the mic. 

I like players who make an effort to communicate.

I like players who revive, stick with the team, and play the objective.

When it comes down to it, i can have as much fun with a level 8 as a level 108.

I understand not everyone is amazing at this game (especially me!). my teammate's buddy may have the controller, or he might have had a few beers...im not very hardcore myself.

I dont like people who are abusive.

Dont like people who use all their nail bombs BEFORE the "safes" part of interrogation (WHYYY?!?!).

Dont like people who stray from the squad, who arent good at it.

Bomb can down the entire team of 4 and each of us gets to interrogate one while no one can deny our interrogation. Just need to know when to throw so you can down mutiple enemies for your teammates to interrogate them too. Smiley Wink

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 61 of 81 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Nov 23, 2013

Seriously for an MP game.. Last of US is one of those which rarely people are bothering me...

A few things which IRK me though.. are..

People completely splitting off in survivors from team and going solo.. 30 seconds in..  they are dead and its 3 vs 4

Another one.. Interrogation.. Teamate goes down.. i know the enemy is close..  i have a small window were i could come ress him quickly.. but most likely.. the enemy comes takes me out and gets two interrogations.. Instead i wait.. guy comes out not knowing i was there (yay Covert).. and i take him and get an interrogation..

My teamate dies and **bleep** at me...

People don't understand bleeding out really doesn't matter in interrogation?? 

I got the team closer to the lockbox with no cost.. but i am a **bleep**..

Message 62 of 81 (178 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1210 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2013

I like people:

- Reviving, even if they have to run across the map cause someone just stepped on a bomb 

- Being thankful (gesture - not if it means they get killed cause of it though)

- Being aware of their surroundings, especially watching their back

- Sticking to the team and dont get constantly killed cause they try to shiv someone even if the whole enemy team is right next to them

- Taking care of my flank

I don't like people:

That do the opposite of above...

Art by Janice Chu
Message 63 of 81 (159 Views)
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Nov 23, 2013

i hate players that try to control the team, telling their team mates what loadouts to make/use... to stay somewhere... to play a certain way... its annoying and the reality is a whole team with the same loadout is just asking to get killed

Message 64 of 81 (142 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
927 posts

Nov 23, 2013

CaperGamer90 wrote:

i hate players that try to control the team, telling their team mates what loadouts to make/use... to stay somewhere... to play a certain way... its annoying and the reality is a whole team with the same loadout is just asking to get killed

I often control the flow of my team, even on randoms, as a socom vet i know how to control the battlefield, from a defensive perspective. I know how to set up crossfires, guard flanks, guard blindspots, bomb placment, ect.

Message 65 of 81 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Nov 23, 2013

CaperGamer90 wrote:

The"squad leader" attitude can actually be very beneficial if you're playing for the win. It helps to have one voice in command rather than 4 voices overlapping eachother creating a state of chaos while in combat. When I play seriously (which isn't often) I like to be that voice of command if nobody else is.

Message 66 of 81 (136 Views)
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Nov 24, 2013
for one thing comparing this to socom is just dumb totally different game and trying to control teammates... is annoying, there is a difference between controlling and making suggestions
Message 67 of 81 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Nov 24, 2013
i play with the same crew most of the time, none of us take the lead and we still win most of our games, because we have different styles and can cover eachother, my point was telling people what loudout to use... where to go... you might aswell have computer team mates
Message 68 of 81 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3384 posts

Nov 24, 2013
-I hate when I'm down and the entire team runs past me to chase one guy, (who usually hets away). I mean can 1 of you 3 help me out here!?

-I hate when I get downed by an enemy even though I hit him 1st (same if we both are downed)

-I like when a teammate doesn't steal my kill, especially if I just revived you (getting owned warents no points!).

Message 69 of 81 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3484 posts

Nov 24, 2013

caper gamer 90 wrote: play with the same crew most of the time, none of us take the lead and we still win most of our games, because we have different styles and can cover eachother, my point was telling people what loudout to use... where to go... you might aswell have computer team mates.

lol it depends if they're being pushy a true vocal leader will accept suggestions. It helps some teams to have 1-2 leaders on a team- it behooves teams to try this approach. However your team may very well be better without it.

Message 70 of 81 (96 Views)
0 Likes