Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Re: What kind of Players do you HATE/LOVE?

Nov 24, 2013

INCANGENERAL wrote:

caper gamer 90 wrote: play with the same crew most of the time, none of us take the lead and we still win most of our games, because we have different styles and can cover eachother, my point was telling people what loudout to use... where to go... you might aswell have computer team mates.

lol it depends if they're being pushy a true vocal leader will accept suggestions. It helps some teams to have 1-2 leaders on a team- it behooves teams to try this approach. However your team may very well be better without it.

there is a big difference between trying to lead a team in game and trying to tell people what loadout to make/use... how to play

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 81 (205 Views)
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2013
I mostly dislike bad teammates, and i don't mean low skilled players but rather:

- People in your own team that talks **bleep** to his own teammates.
Seriously why?

- People that special execute enemies in survivors rather than revive you.
(Specially annoying when you're the one that downed the enemy)

- People that run after you to gift you something when you are trying to sneak around.
(How about some common sense?)

I really don't mind how people in the other team play, i just dislike people who Pm you when you kill them in survivors, specially when you're the Last Man Standing. It's funny to reply and watch them being mad tho
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 81 (182 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
925 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2013

CaperGamer90 wrote:
for one thing comparing this to socom is just dumb totally different game and trying to control teammates... is annoying, there is a difference between controlling and making suggestions

its not "dumb" that i play this game the same way i play socom. it wins matches, we each cover a flank, entrance, whatever you want to call it, watch each others backs, take over areas, ect. It wins 9/10 matches. I suggest to them what spots to lay bombs, were to go, ect but it wins.

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 81 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
468 posts

Nov 24, 2013

INCANGENERAL wrote:

caper gamer 90 wrote: play with the same crew most of the time, none of us take the lead and we still win most of our games, because we have different styles and can cover eachother, my point was telling people what loudout to use... where to go... you might aswell have computer team mates.

lol it depends if they're being pushy a true vocal leader will accept suggestions. It helps some teams to have 1-2 leaders on a team- it behooves teams to try this approach. However your team may very well be better without it.

The best teams are the teams where each person knows their role and they mesh well together, if you're a medic then be a medic first, if you're the front man, then go kill, if you're a flanker than know how to flank, none of these things require a leader if everyone knows their role and does it well, good communication makes it even better.

Check Out the PuertoRicanNinja!
TLOU Factions Gameplay, Montages, Funny Moments and more!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GustavoRodriguez1991
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/puertoricanninja91
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 81 (167 Views)
I Only Post Everything
925 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2013

Tavo973 wrote:

INCANGENERAL wrote:

The best teams are the teams where each person knows their role and they mesh well together, if you're a medic then be a medic first, if you're the front man, then go kill, if you're a flanker than know how to flank, none of these things require a leader if everyone knows their role and does it well, good communication makes it even better.

Very True, we never have a medics all crafters and me the covert user.

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 81 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
787 posts

Nov 25, 2013
I hate John Cena.
[Former Forum Tag Champion]
Adapt or perish!

*The L in alex is an i.

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 81 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Nov 25, 2013
Players I love: People who know the value of sticking together. People who do anything in their power to revive you, even if it's 2v4. Players I hate: People who only care about crafting and runs around the map, ignoring if I have marked all the enemies. People who run away when I get downed, even if I was shot by a sniper from the other side of the map. People who talk **bleep** instead of saying "you can do it" when I'm the last one standing.
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 81 (108 Views)
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Nov 25, 2013
I really hate (with a passion) covert ops bow users. Nothing is more annoying then having your armor plunked off at various random points in the match by an unseen hidden guy with a wooden bow.

I love (with a passion) players who rage quit after dying once
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 81 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 26, 2013

Players that kill me with one! punch while they were already hurt and i hit them first, this happens more often lately, also sometimes I am not able to hit someone with my 2x4 stick, i can try to hit him 3 times and nothing happens / Lag **bleep**.

Dont really hate these players more the misfuntion of the game.

sorry if my English is not good, I am no native speaker, +the auto.correction doesn't work in this forum o0
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 81 (78 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2013

Hate:

The players who know how to criticise but can't think of a helpful thing to say. 

People who quit half way through the match - accepting that sometimes that can be their internet connection.  So just the rage quitters. 

Love:

The players that dash across the map, revive and bandage me and let me execute the guy I downed.  And I try and do the same for them. 

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 81 (43 Views)
0 Likes