Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Re: What's your highest Supply Raid score (without cheat boosting)?

Jun 25, 2014

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
@coscuandrew why did you go on the spanish-language hacking site and brag about beating BioShock and iL0ck0n?

You are pathetic. And now you want to play pretend. You were exposed with everything short of video. Isn't your lag enough? You gotta hack too? And then lie about? FY

Fire

They see me posting. They hating.
Message 21 of 78 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3390 posts

Jun 25, 2014
@mad_gerbal Im pretty sure his PS3 froze that match

SR score? I'll look through photos and my leaderboard scores right now
"if all multiplayers were just for fun it would be boring."
Message 22 of 78 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Jun 25, 2014

ExOTiC1234 wrote:
@mad_gerbal Im pretty sure his PS3 froze that match

SR score? I'll look through photos and my leaderboard scores right now

Yes, my PS3 got frozen at the start. It often happens to me cause of the weather.

Message 23 of 78 (184 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1296 posts

Jun 25, 2014

coscuandrew wrote:

T1m_is_Here wrote:

mad__gerbal wrote:
Sorry babe, but I've played with the man once. And even then, he quit towards the beginning - which I'll admit is kinda scrubby - but I haven't seen him hack.
He probably does/did hack but I haven't seen it myself. So if I were to start judging and taking the piiss just cause of what other people say, what would that make me eh?
Now, when you make these little, unnecessary comments from no aparrent provocation, all I see is someone being victimised - almost bullied.
Now please T1m, carry on calling me a Survivors player, it seems to tickle the feeling of me not giving a crap.

No provocation? If he wants to use a hack because he sucks thats fine lots of people do in lots of games, but don't come to the coummunity forum and pretend you don't hack to try to save face and call some of the top players in the game noob because they don't run a PC direclty connected to their PS3. 

Only someone as foolish enough to claim survivors as the best game mode would believe that a hacker is being victtimised. for being called out on his bull crap. Oh and you obviously do give a crap about being called a survivors player seeing as you responded to it. Smiley Wink

But back on topic. 

I think my best supply raid score is 5250 but I never run support. and thats with 19 downs and 19 executions rocking the flamethrower ha. 

You're only following the thread of the others. You've never played with/against me. You don't have any idea about me.

You're so lost, you should know that nobody said that I was using a HR, they said that I didn't die in some matches. 

But what else we could expect from a guy who doesn't even has his own opinion?.

Beg for unlimited loadout points some more Alanis. My opinion of you is that you are a liar because you've been exposed serveral times by silouettes. Keep trying to save face tho. I'm sure that will help you in the long run with scrubs that can't tell the difference between a hacker and a legit player. 

Message 24 of 78 (179 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Jun 25, 2014

T1m_is_Here wrote:

coscuandrew wrote:

T1m_is_Here wrote:

mad__gerbal wrote:
Sorry babe, but I've played with the man once. And even then, he quit towards the beginning - which I'll admit is kinda scrubby - but I haven't seen him hack.
He probably does/did hack but I haven't seen it myself. So if I were to start judging and taking the piiss just cause of what other people say, what would that make me eh?
Now, when you make these little, unnecessary comments from no aparrent provocation, all I see is someone being victimised - almost bullied.
Now please T1m, carry on calling me a Survivors player, it seems to tickle the feeling of me not giving a crap.

No provocation? If he wants to use a hack because he sucks thats fine lots of people do in lots of games, but don't come to the coummunity forum and pretend you don't hack to try to save face and call some of the top players in the game noob because they don't run a PC direclty connected to their PS3. 

Only someone as foolish enough to claim survivors as the best game mode would believe that a hacker is being victtimised. for being called out on his bull crap. Oh and you obviously do give a crap about being called a survivors player seeing as you responded to it. Smiley Wink

But back on topic. 

I think my best supply raid score is 5250 but I never run support. and thats with 19 downs and 19 executions rocking the flamethrower ha. 

You're only following the thread of the others. You've never played with/against me. You don't have any idea about me.

You're so lost, you should know that nobody said that I was using a HR, they said that I didn't die in some matches. 

But what else we could expect from a guy who doesn't even has his own opinion?.

Beg for unlimited loadout points some more Alanis. My opinion of you is that you are a liar because you've been exposed serveral times by silouettes. Keep trying to save face tho. I'm sure that will help you in the long run with scrubs that can't tell the difference between a hacker and a legit player. 

bored

Message 25 of 78 (174 Views)
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
7266 posts

Jun 25, 2014

well my score was... "sees that this became another coscu attack thread" ughh...nvm.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 26 of 78 (162 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Jun 25, 2014

sanddude20 wrote:

well my score was... "sees that this became another coscu attack thread" ughh...nvm.

sanddude20 wrote:

If you go around and check the threads, you'll notice that I've been atacked in every single thread by the same group of guys. 
I am always like:

laugh

Message 27 of 78 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Jun 25, 2014
@coscuandrew Yes you are very much like ^ a crazy person defending Scientology lol
Message 28 of 78 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
367 posts

Jun 25, 2014

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
@coscuandrew Yes you are very much like ^ a crazy person defending Scientology lol

Keep posting

pop corn

Message 29 of 78 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1717 posts

Jun 25, 2014
Thank god when I hack........
Wait... nvm. I don't hack.
"Only a complete idiot would quote himself" - Vorlonator

^ Click ON DAT For my Youtube Channel! Smiley Very Happy
Message 30 of 78 (144 Views)