Jun 24 2013
By: scootgar Big Daddy 17033 posts
Accepted Solution

When we get all items, then what?

39 replies 507 views Edited Jun 24, 2013
If things work out, I'll have 85 survivors at week 12 and then I'll have unlocked everything.

So, there won't seem to be a reason to worry about supplies in game.

What do you think ND will do to keep us playing for points, not just for wins and fun?

[ 39 ]
Message 1 of 40 (507 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5378 posts

Re: When we get all items, then what?

Jun 24, 2013

I think their idea was that people would keep competing for Supplies to get as high as they can on the leaderboard. I'm not interested in the leaderboard, though.

Message 2 of 40 (500 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1008 posts

Jun 24, 2013

LMFAO!!!!!!

Message 3 of 40 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
573 posts

Jun 24, 2013
I want a bandana forr a hat. The way a cholo wears it. Also, the way Hunico does.
YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Message 4 of 40 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5378 posts

Jun 24, 2013

radeaton wrote:

LMFAO!!!!!!

Wow. You'd make a stand-up comedians job really easy.

Message 5 of 40 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3237 posts

Jun 24, 2013

I HAVE unlocked everything and this is a serious issue believe it or not. I've been playing so many games and they all have got me fixed on completing, unlocking, working towards a goal, or something! Even if I did care about the leaderboards the PPM (Parts per minute) is broken because someone could just play one game and do really well, and just leave it at that since its based on an avg. 

I feel like I completed this MP way to early and I don't have anything to look forward to other than trying to get the max clan size up. When I think about it though, why do I care to do that anyway? There's no cosmetics to show for it and only thing I get by completing 12 weeks are symbols next to my name. 

I want something more than leaderboards. 

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt

My Twitch

photo tumblr_mf1ussHvgx1qfdlxyo1_1280.png
Message 6 of 40 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Psyken wrote:

I HAVE unlocked everything and this is a serious issue believe it or not. I've been playing so many games and they all have got me fixed on completing, unlocking, working towards a goal, or something! Even if I did care about the leaderboards the PPM (Parts per minute) is broken because someone could just play one game and do really well, and just leave it at that since its based on an avg. 

I feel like I completed this MP way to early and I don't have anything to look forward to other than trying to get the max clan size up. When I think about it though, why do I care to do that anyway? There's no cosmetics to show for it and only thing I get by completing 12 weeks are symbols next to my name. 

I want something more than leaderboards. 

Just play to have fun with your friends and remember to play other games as well, or else you will feel the burnout effect pretty quick. Remember when you abandoned UC3 MP after playing it non-stop for like 2 months only?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 7 of 40 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6715 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Well you do get boosters (the one use ones) if you keep gaining population. But I kinda do wanna see it more heavily implemented into the game. Not so much that you get penalized for having a sick clan but enough so that a big healthy clan is worth a **bleep**.

Feet
Message 8 of 40 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Naughty Dog Developer
615 posts

Jun 24, 2013

More is coming.

Message 9 of 40 (418 Views)
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jun 24, 2013

scootgar wrote:
If things work out, I'll have 85 survivors at week 12 and then I'll have unlocked everything.

So, there won't seem to be a reason to worry about supplies in game.

What do you think ND will do to keep us playing for points, not just for wins and fun?

ND will add a tournament mode where you have to reach bronze, silver, and goal tiers to unlock groovy items like horse head stat hats, and pineapple shirts and banana heads, but the catch is you only have 5 tickets per week to do this, since in the world of TLOU tickets are as scarce as decent people. Don't worry though, if you can't reach any of the aforementioned tiers you can always buy packs of tickets for $5.99 on the PS Store to get those cool unlocks!

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 10 of 40 (412 Views)