Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
2843 posts

Re: When we get all items, then what?

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Psyken wrote:

I HAVE unlocked everything and this is a serious issue believe it or not. I've been playing so many games and they all have got me fixed on completing, unlocking, working towards a goal, or something! Even if I did care about the leaderboards the PPM (Parts per minute) is broken because someone could just play one game and do really well, and just leave it at that since its based on an avg. 

I feel like I completed this MP way to early and I don't have anything to look forward to other than trying to get the max clan size up. When I think about it though, why do I care to do that anyway? There's no cosmetics to show for it and only thing I get by completing 12 weeks are symbols next to my name. 

I want something more than leaderboards. 

Just play to have fun with your friends and remember to play other games as well, or else you will feel the burnout effect pretty quick. Remember when you abandoned UC3 MP after playing it non-stop for like 2 months only?

It was more than two months, and dood trust me... I had a kickass time playing private matches yesterday. It was fun not having to worry about the metagame. Takes a lot of stress away. Still, at least U3 lasted two months where as I completed this MP in 2 days. :smileyindifferent: 

I want to keep playing MP in any game but it gets difficult when its lacking content. U3 was great because of the treasure aspect and I never completly earned everything in that game. It gave me a reason to keep going. I stopped U3 because I started fighting games and other life stuff... I didn't have job then either. 

I'm not trying to make it out to be like a grind fest MMO though. lol

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt

photo tumblr_mf1ussHvgx1qfdlxyo1_1280.png
Message 11 of 40 (269 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2843 posts

Jun 24, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

scootgar wrote:
If things work out, I'll have 85 survivors at week 12 and then I'll have unlocked everything.

So, there won't seem to be a reason to worry about supplies in game.

What do you think ND will do to keep us playing for points, not just for wins and fun?

ND will add a tournament mode where you have to reach bronze, silver, and goal tiers to unlock groovy items like horse head stat hats, and pineapple shirts and banana heads, but the catch is you only have 5 tickets per week to do this, since in the world of TLOU tickets are as scarce as decent people. Don't worry though, if you can't reach any of the aforementioned tiers you can always buy packs of tickets for $5.99 on the PS Store to get those cool unlocks!

Does it give me something to do? Good. I'll take it. 

Its not like they are FORCING you to buy the tickets.. 

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt

Message 12 of 40 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16330 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Interesting how many people require some "thing" beyond the game. I played all those matches in uc2 and uc3 with no expectation other than playing.

MacGruber,, no stat hats or nonsense dlc please, the "serious" nature of this game now makes those things for uncharted seem even more puerile.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 13 of 40 (257 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Yea I unlocked everything aswell. I really wish there was more hard earned stuff to keep u playing.

Survive 5 weeks
Survive 10 weeks etc...
I also wish you could change the color of ur items and have the option fr customization clothing.
Message 14 of 40 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Jun 24, 2013
Psy, can't you just play the game cause its fun?
thanks

-(505) sssetz

-

Photobucket
Message 15 of 40 (245 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2843 posts

Jun 24, 2013

I played SOCOM II when I was younger just to play it. It was just simply fun. I've been trained to unlock stuff now because of the way games turned to "EXP" and "Leveling" etc. Its like a fix. XD I mean honestly, its sad to say it. 

I would have a lot more fun with TLOU if these survivors weren't incorporated into the game. Its a middle ground type of thing because I want to play the game to just play. I can't do that though when I have to get XX amount of supplies. Trying to take care of the survivors alone is like a chore in itself. I don't get anything for helping these survivors except dots next to my name for every 12 weeks. 

The question I'm faced with is.. Play for fun? Which I can do.. cause the game is still new, and not give a f about the survivors or... Care about the survivors? Which is a hassle, but it is some type of progression at least. 

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt

Message 16 of 40 (242 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2843 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

sssetz wrote:
Psy, can't you just play the game cause its fun?

I am playing the game because it is fun. I wouldn't be playing it at all if that was the case. Its hard to explain if you don't understand...

I want a reason to keep coming back for more. Make it so that I won't think about going to another game because there's something to do. I used to be a trophy **bleep**. I quit doing that though because it wasn't fun. If I didn't want to search for 100 intel files, I wasn't going to do it. I used to do things like that and it hit me.. **bleep** am I doing it, if I'm not having fun? Its a game.. its meant to be fun. So.. I stopped being a trophy **bleep**. I'm just a trophy **bleep** now for the games I love. Yes, there's a difference.. I like Disgaea 4.. but I love FFXIII.. so I'll platinum FFXIII. 

Nerf
Buff
Patch
Adapt

Message 17 of 40 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Jun 24, 2013

I am very upset with the connection Tlou. It is 80% harder to get unlock items with this connection system.

My internet is not stable, when I dropped the game, I lose my supplies, mission, and surviving ... I'm tired of it.
ND please change it urgently, all are being harmed! Not everyone has a stable connection.

Supplies should be taken only for those leaving the game.
There host the game? For one hour appears:

Connection to host lost
and
you were kicked from the server.

really hard not to get stressed playing this multiplayer.

sorry for the english, I'm using google translator.

Message 18 of 40 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jun 24, 2013

netohemp wrote:

I am very upset with the connection Tlou. It is 80% harder to get unlock items with this connection system.

My internet is not stable, when I dropped the game, I lose my supplies, mission, and surviving ... I'm tired of it.
ND please change it urgently, all are being harmed! Not everyone has a stable connection.

Connection to host lost
and

Laggers suck.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 19 of 40 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1836 posts

Jun 24, 2013

netohemp wrote:

Connection to host lost
and

Get a better connection would be my advice, I'm getting tired of being penalized in games because people have a bad connection.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 20 of 40 (206 Views)