Fender Bender
3322 posts

Re: Which is your favourite DLC weapon?

May 7, 2014
Hands down the Launcher, I've been waiting for a gun like it for some time now, and although it was a little lacking at 1st, with some use and strategy, you start to see it strengths a d weaknesses (although I don't think it's worth 4 LPs, it certainly "isn't" useless. I'd also have to say the DB as it's pretty cheap, and effective (although it is weak against armor).

The Specter is a great weapon, silent but deadly! I find it useful while being sneaky or not, and the SE is quite satisfying (so glad the AR got a update aswell)Enforcer is just what pete said, "effective"! Hard to hate it. The FAR although alot of my friends hate it I don't it may look like a Kal, but it's recoil isn't nearly as bad (but it still is limited at short to mid range.
Message 11 of 14 (108 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 7, 2014

After playing with the new weapons it's (by now, need more test) clear that the best dlc weapon is The Specter (IMO) it's fast, and his mid range is awesome, at close distant you will only see the blood on the screen if you get caught, BUT is expensive. I have to say that after playing a lot today, it seems that all the dlc weapons are pretty good, the FAR is pretty good, for me, is better than BR, as for the Double Barrel many people are scare to use it, it requires the same skill as the shorty and looks cool also very cheap and can fill that 1 slot in your class and give you excelent support, the Launcher is that, expensive though but fun and certanly not useless.

Finally...The Enforcer is pretty good too, but i have to remark that is no way better than SAR,  and for those who build a class just to use this handgun be aware that the enforcer struggle very hard against armor, for that is pretty good at the very begining of the match, without investment in upgrade can be very hard to succeed (if you only using this gun) i have found that scavanger 1 with Silenced Enforcer and Double Barrel make a good core, after killing 2-3 enemys and open a box your ammo must be between 20-25, if you want to use Enforcer only, but this gun truly shine if you mix it with FAR or SAR/AR, i have been using FAR and silenced Enforcer and is pretty letal, the Enforced is for sure the best handgun behind the shorty, silenced Enforced is way better than silenced shorty though, so, in the end my favorite weapon is the Enforcer Smiley Happy not the best dlc weapon but a versatil and very good gun.

Message 12 of 14 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2985 posts

May 7, 2014
I always have ammo for the spectre in interrogation and survivors/- its too goos.

I still cannot believe I have not played on Wharf yet :/. Survivors matches with the spectre will be AWESOME
Holy hecks xDD
Message 13 of 14 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3173 posts

May 7, 2014

Enforcer for now. It's a handgun version of the SAR, perfect for the less skilled.

I had fun with the launcher too, longish range double downs.

The specter/spectre is useful but the ammo costs and for someone who isn't the most accurate, it's a bit too fast on the firing.

the DBS is great close range, IMO better than the original shotty.

Good job ND.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3vPDpbsHk_L1zuIelKwTxw

MGSV S rank walkthrough in progress.
Message 14 of 14 (65 Views)
0 Likes