Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Re: Who Have You Met From Forum In-Game?

Jul 19, 2013

Play nice now kiddos.

Message 31 of 66 (287 Views)
Wastelander
820 posts

Jul 19, 2013

luctiger98 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

luctiger98 wrote:

I saw tripleWRECK and his team schooled us, I think I did a ragequit

Why were you stupid enough to stick around and subject yourself to their butt buddy tactics in the first place? You know you cant get a 1 on 1 against them. I would have backed out.

Why do you even care?

I just understand why you would even subject yourself to the humiliaton and unless you had a good solid team with you. That would be like me going into a cage-fight, id get my butt kicked, id just back out, buy some popcorn, and watch.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 32 of 66 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
594 posts

Jul 19, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

luctiger98 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

luctiger98 wrote:

Why were you stupid enough to stick around and subject yourself to their butt buddy tactics in the first place? You know you cant get a 1 on 1 against them. I would have backed out.

Why do you even care?

I just understand why you would even subject yourself to the humiliaton and unless you had a good solid team with you. That would be like me going into a cage-fight, id get my butt kicked, id just back out, buy some popcorn, and watch.

The game was only a few weeks old, and I didn't even know who tripleWRECK was, as this match took place before I became an active forum member, around the end of June.

Message 33 of 66 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jul 19, 2013

luctiger98 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

luctiger98 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

luctiger98 wrote:

Why do you even care?

The game was only a few weeks old, and I didn't even know who tripleWRECK was, as this match took place before I became an active forum member, around the end of June.

Ive known tripleWRECK since the u2 days, he is good but hes no lone-wolf. The order of skill goes DAI>Pdiss>Longbow>Brab Babewood>GMC chris>Triple>Fabulous. that is the way it always will be in my mind. No prob though if you need a deadly sniper for a team mate who sends teenagers to bed crying send me an invite.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 34 of 66 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

Jul 19, 2013

Are we seriously having a big d*ck arguement for someone who isn't even here?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGOODKyle
http://www.twitch.tv/thegoodkyle
Message 35 of 66 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jul 19, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

The order of skill goes DAI>Pdiss>Longbow>Brab Babewood>GMC chris>Triple>Fabulous.

:smileylol:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 36 of 66 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
594 posts

Jul 19, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

luctiger98 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

luctiger98 wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

luctiger98 wrote:

Why do you even care?

Ive known tripleWRECK since the u2 days, he is good but hes no lone-wolf. The order of skill goes DAI>Pdiss>Longbow>Brab Babewood>GMC chris>Triple>Fabulous. that is the way it always will be in my mind. No prob though if you need a deadly sniper for a team mate who sends teenagers to bed crying send me an invite.

Thanks for the offer... 

...I guess.

Message 37 of 66 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jul 19, 2013

This is my theme song, enjoy it while you think about adding me.

Message 38 of 66 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Jul 19, 2013

I keep seeing this Jacko_the_lad guy all the time. Whenever I'm on he's there.

I think he's stalking me, to be honest.

Message 39 of 66 (204 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

Jul 20, 2013

I recall being in matches with K3ViNPwNz-, d1v4d, and GovtAssassin.

Message 40 of 66 (181 Views)