Sackboy
441 posts

Re: Who are you?

Aug 26, 2013

SonGaton wrote:

14 year old kid who got TLoU as birthday present from his mom. I'm not kidding, sorry...

Does your mom know about age-restriction? Here in Germany it is 18+ :/

But well, most kids don't care, right? Smiley Very Happy

GRAB
Message 21 of 72 (349 Views)
Highlighted
Naughty Paw
11591 posts

Aug 26, 2013
I'm a 68 year old male currently living in his harem in Yemen. I enjoy video games and the occasional public executions.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 22 of 72 (347 Views)
I Only Post Everything
913 posts

Aug 26, 2013

Tacco_Ray wrote:

SonGaton wrote:

14 year old kid who got TLoU as birthday present from his mom. I'm not kidding, sorry...

Does your mom know about age-restriction? Here in Germany it is 18+ :/

But well, most kids don't care, right? Smiley Very Happy

I just said "This Game is like a movie". Ehm, everyone is fine with brutal movies. Not videogames but movies. So why not games that are like a movie? Like a good. So I got this game.

Don't worry, in the options I decided to make "bloody: off" so I don't get scared. I don't even need much blood and brutality (OMG a Kid who don't want to kill 499+ people and a floor full of blood).

Btw did I said i'm from Germany? lol

You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Message 23 of 72 (333 Views)
Sackboy
441 posts

Aug 26, 2013

I know what you mean about the blood thing. I don't mind cencorship at all.

Ich glaube, wir sind noch nicht im MP aufeinandergetroffen. Werd aber mal die Augen offen halten. 

GRAB
Message 24 of 72 (312 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Aug 26, 2013
I can only count to Twenty in German. Smiley Sad
Message 25 of 72 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

Aug 26, 2013

>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Message 26 of 72 (304 Views)
Wastelander
529 posts

Aug 26, 2013

Tacco_Ray wrote:

MuddledMuppet wrote:

I'm probably the oldest gamer on these here forums at 50 Smiley Very Happy

Dude, you are ooooold! And we still love you Smiley Very Happy

Okay, I'm a 25 year old father and study architecture in Germany. But I have been a female model at some point maybe (so don't give up yet!).

erm... a 25 year old father who used to be a female model? erm... gratz! Nice to know i'm loved tho Smiley Very Happy
Side note, I lived in Munchengladbach for a few years but was a loooon time ago!

AST2008 wrote:

To be honest it was your videos that sort of inspired the thread. Having watched a few I was surprised to hear you were 50 having heard your commentary and I was just wondering who these people are who spend all their time on these games.

edit: having re-read my reply it sort of sounds a bit like an insult to say you sound childish but it wasn't meant that way, honest gov.

Yay I'm an inspiration! And no man I didn't take it as an insult in the slightest Smiley Happy

btw is your PSN the same as here? I've decided I'm gonna do a cull of my friends list, some people on there I haven't played with in years! If you ain't getting GTA tho don't bother adding me, I suspect i may LIVE in Liberty City for a while Smiley Happy

'Rock is OP, paper is fine as it is': Scissors

Click This! ---> Youtube
Don't click this! --> Blog
Message 27 of 72 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Aug 26, 2013
I'm a 36 year old father of 2. I work 2 jobs and my gaming time is limited to 2-3 hours a night when everyone else goes to bed.

I've been gaming since I was 6 or 7 on the Atari 2600. I've never owned a Sega or Xbox. Nintendo then PlayStation for me. I've been online gaming since Madden 05 on PS2 (dial-up FTW). I also did a lot of PC gaming when I was younger with titles like Alone on the Dark, Ultima and most of the Sierra games. But Uncharted 2 really hooked me on shooters.

I mostly play with similar aged, mature players.
Message 28 of 72 (253 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

Aug 26, 2013
Oh yeah... I'm from Virginia. East coast USA.
Message 29 of 72 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Aug 26, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
I'm a 36 year old father of 2. I work 2 jobs and my gaming time is limited to 2-3 hours a night when everyone else goes to bed.

I've been gaming since I was 6 or 7 on the Atari 2600. I've never owned a Sega or Xbox. Nintendo then PlayStation for me. I've been online gaming since Madden 05 on PS2 (dial-up FTW). I also did a lot of PC gaming when I was younger with titles like Alone on the Dark, Ultima and most of the Sierra games. But Uncharted 2 really hooked me on shooters.

I mostly play with similar aged, mature players.

why work 2 jobs? make your wife get one or just get a better paying one.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 30 of 72 (238 Views)
0 Likes