Fender Bender
3477 posts

Re: Who are you?

Aug 26, 2013
^lol^ I said I live in VA man. Pretty high cost of living here. My wife works too. And yeah get a better paying one? Those don't grow on trees. My dad doesn't own any businesses. I blew all of my college money paying fines and restitution for something illegal and stupid I did when I was a lot younger. So I got a real job and earned everything I have. I could move to a crappy part of town and pay a lot less for my house, buti live here for my kids. I want them safe and in the best schools.

Thanks for your condescension Despur4do. I'm sure life is a walk in the park for you.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 66 (246 Views)
First Son
17 posts

Aug 27, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR4bZqAojVw

36/m

I teach people to be healthy in San diego, Ca

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 66 (226 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
941 posts

Aug 27, 2013

Southeast Asia, sunny island.

26 year old female, married to a guy we've been together for 5 years now.

Housewife with no kids and don't plan to. My own view of this rotten world forbids me to give birth.

Have all the free time in the world, sleeps till I wake naturally, everyday.

Interest is singing (I can sing in English, Chinese and Japanese), interior design in recent years.

Gaming since Dec 2012, I'm totally opposite of most gamers in this world. I have only gamed less than a year.

My husband introduced me to gaming and yes his nick is jimmymare, that's why I'm mrsjimmymare. :smileywink:

My Youtube Channel -> https://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 66 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11024 posts

Aug 27, 2013

I am a table.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 66 (199 Views)
Wastelander
604 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2013

16 year - uh 18 year old *Ahem. Male, and aspiring to become a Grahpic designer. I live down in Australia, just shy of Sydney.

I disagree about the username thing though, I have excellent judge of character. Take the people with "Killa" in their usernames, they're quite... thick in multiplayer based games.

Gaming since around 1999, first console was Daddio's PS1, playing Crash, Medievil, Roll cage and No Fear. Been a Playstation supporter since.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 66 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Aug 27, 2013

Lt_K4RL0S wrote:

16 year - uh 18 year old *Ahem. Male, and aspiring to become a Grahpic designer. I live down in Australia, just shy of Sydney.

I disagree about the username thing though, I have excellent judge of character. Take the people with "Killa" in their usernames, they're quite... thick in multiplayer based games.

Gaming since around 1999, first console was Daddio's PS1, playing Crash, Medievil, Roll cage and No Fear. Been a Playstation supporter since.

Bit of advice. Don't become a graphic designer. You get little or no praise for doing 90% of the work for a company. I basically get design briefs of "erm just make it look good. Something to do with football" then a text document with 6 words on it. You then have to listen to people saying how your manager did such a great job with the latest advertising campaign when it was ALL YOU.

I agree with usernames. I played a game last night and a guy on our team was called ALPHAWOLF something or other. Let's just say he was anything but an alpha wolf. Was killed every round, never got a down and ran away from every firefight. I thought it was quite ironic.

Oh and loved medievil. have it on my phone and still play it to this day.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 66 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
529 posts

Aug 27, 2013

Funnily enough I chose the name MuddledMuppet as it is polar opposite to al the machismo crammed names out there, always strikes me as a nice little added insult when it shows 'MuddledMuppet killed Alphawolf' etc in a kill feed.

That'll lean 'em :smileyhappy:

'Rock is OP, paper is fine as it is': Scissors

Click This! ---> Youtube
Don't click this! --> Blog
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 66 (168 Views)
Wastelander
604 posts

Aug 27, 2013

Don't become one? Oh goody, back to the drawing board, maybe I'll make youtube videos for a living. Ah well, the life advice is much appreciated good sir. The Last of Us forum is the last place I expected it but thank you.

Wicked, at least some one here knows about Medievil, I'd shake your hand if I could mate.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 66 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Aug 27, 2013

I'm cthulhu.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 66 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter