Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 15 2013
By: K1LL1NG_SPR33_99 Sackboy 512 posts
Accepted Solution

Why always me!!!!!

8 replies 259 views Edited Jul 15, 2013

Whenever we go round as a whole team, the enemy always picks off and executes me and no one else. **bleep** frustating man.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
729 posts

Re: Why always me!!!!!

Jul 15, 2013
You are the weakest link, goodbye!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (252 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Jul 15, 2013

K1LL1NG_SPR33_99 wrote:

Whenever we go round as a whole team, the enemy always picks off and executes me and no one else. **bleep** frustating man.

If you're experiencing this, it's probably because you don't utilise cover as efficiently as the rest of your team does. I can only imagine that your team are hiding behind objects and walls, whereas you are remaining exposed. Try to achieve a high sense of awareness regarding who might be able to see you, and from where, at all times.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
248 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Are you wearing a funny hat?

Watch your cover, stay crouched as much as possible, beware open areas and let someone else go through the door first.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Happened to me yesterday, 2 teammates and me on the truck on lakeside. An enemy throws a smokebomb and stuns all 3 of us. He jumps on the truck from the back, which meant I was further away from him than the other 2, but guess who he executes? Yep, runs past the 2 first stunned guys and takes me out with a shiv.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1351 posts

Jul 15, 2013
Maybe hang back and take your time for a while. Often times the person who goes out in front is the first to get picked off. Just don't fall too far behind. I notice I do a lot better when I slow things down and become aware of my surroundings.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
36 posts

Jul 15, 2013
Always move cover to cover. Keep your head down. Mark enemies. Communicate with your team if you have a mic. Stay aware of where your team is moving and stick with them but not so close as to have you all die from a moli. Take time to explore the maps and find how they flow from box to box and where the best cover point are.
Check out my GTAO Crew: The Interlopers

-_- — -_- — -_- — -_- — -_-

Opinions are like a-holes, everyone has one and they all stink.

Come_at_me_bro ^_^

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6781 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

It happens sometimes no matter what you do. It's just luck of the draw I suppose. Some matches I get lucky and I'm not the first one who gets taken out during a flank, and I have time to make a difference. Some matches it seems like every engagement starts with me being focused on first.

You can be told all the tips possible but it'll still happen from time to time. I've had matches where I'm constantly crouched, staying behind cover, and staying on the move but usually first one downed.

Very irritating when you don't get a chance to part-take in the gunfight, but it's a part of shooters anyway and it'll never change. Being more stealthy than the rest can help but there's always that factor of bad luck. Some situations obviously you'll get picked out of the group if the enemies perspective you're the only good target to hit, but others it's moments where there are multiple good choices and you happen to be the first. Ish happens.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
512 posts

Jul 15, 2013
Thanks guys, a lot of good advice here.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (124 Views)