Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Re: Why don't you use the SAR??

Apr 6, 2014

Because the SAR, the Shotgun and all the molotovs make things too easy, hence boring. It's more fun to dodge and weave with the Shorty, blow off fresh armour with a single hunting rifle round or land a triple head shot instakill with the burst rifle or simply take my chances with the pistol alone.

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 112 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1145 posts

Apr 6, 2014
@T1m_is_Here
I've seen every reason from you die to SARs too much to you like to abuse the SAR. Both sides can be defended well enough, it just takes "God's" patching decision to pick who is right
Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 112 (224 Views)
Splicer
56 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 6, 2014

Why not? because other weapons are also fun to use, and can be beasts too, the burst rifle for example needs you just to be closer to the opponents and it needs a better aim to be very effective, for long distance you need to switch to the revolver.

The SAR is a noob friendly weapon due to the easy aiming and 3 body shots needed for a kill. Real good players can beast with the other weapons too especially burst rifle and hunting rifle. The SAR may be considered as OP because it has no weaknesses its good to ambush people from behind (silenced and high fire rate), fight 1vs1, close and long range, that + the easy aiming is why so many people are using it.

But to be honest I have always at least 2 loadouts with the SAR in it, if not even 3.

+to save points for skills (revolver only).

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 112 (212 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
177 posts

Apr 6, 2014

Hi my name is ACE3883 and i used to SAR. But i have been through AA for SAR users and i no longer have it in my load outs.  Why, because I personally think the burst or hunting is more fun.  

Sure I will SAR on occasion but I never stick with it, I have overcome the demon weapon.

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 112 (181 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Apr 8, 2014

.....here we go again.

Glad to see things havn't changed much around here lol. In all honesty, the SAR is way too powerful in relation to the other load-out weapons. It really needs to be nerfed. As things stand, there is no point in picking in any other load-out weapon... unless you are:

A)Actively seeking a challenge

or

B)Are just looking to mix things up a bit

The SAR does it all and does it extremely well. Why choose any other gun when you have one gun that excels in every situation and has absolutely zero negative aspects at all? 

Fix your game ND! It is ridiculous this game has almost been out for a year and this issue hasn't been addressed in any meaningful way. 

ROFL @ INCAN for threatening to leave the game if ND nerfs the SAR....what a crybaby haha 

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 112 (125 Views)
Naughty Host
8239 posts

Apr 8, 2014
The SAR isn't an issue.

It's fine the way it is.

Asking for nerfs is asking for trouble

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 112 (135 Views)
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:
The SAR isn't an issue.

It's fine the way it is.

Asking for nerfs is asking for trouble

Lol what a way to prove your side of the debate there matlock. Essentially you go "Debate is over there is no problem" . 2/10 AK...your trolling skills are loosing their touch my friend. 

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 112 (130 Views)
Naughty Host
8239 posts

Apr 8, 2014
I have proven my side. Numerous times. This isn't even the thread to do it in.

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 112 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8239 posts

Apr 8, 2014
Ah...

Yes.

The insults have resumed.

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 112 (126 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Apr 8, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:
Ah...

Yes.

The insults have resumed.

Did they ever really stop?

PS: Didn't know trolls were so sensitive, I'll try and remember that for future posting :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 112 (124 Views)
0 Likes