Reply
Monster Hunter
Registered: 07/06/2013
Offline
37 posts
 

Re: Why is this suddenly "Molotov Deathmatch"??

Jul 8, 2013
Yep played a game with high ranking people and it was Molly after Molly. I have crafter 3 and was able to help my team out a little. But it got old with that being the only way people want to play.
Message 31 of 56 (286 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
3247 posts
 

Re: Why is this suddenly "Molotov Deathmatch"??

Jul 8, 2013
Either limit molotovs to one per person or nerf Explosives Expert.
Message 32 of 56 (276 Views)
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Why is this suddenly "Molotov Deathmatch"??

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

scootgar wrote:
Before we start throwing numbers around, let's have some hard evidence.

I'd love it if someone from WikiLeaks could hack into ND's servers and exposed their whole DB stats.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 33 of 56 (271 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Why is this suddenly "Molotov Deathmatch"??

Jul 8, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

scootgar wrote:
Before we start throwing numbers around, let's have some hard evidence.

I'd love it if someone from WikiLeaks could hack into ND's servers and exposed their whole DB stats.


I actually played with a guy on PSN named WikiLeaks.

 

 

I also encountered Expired_Bacon.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 34 of 56 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/03/2010
Offline
6514 posts
 

Re: Why is this suddenly "Molotov Deathmatch"??

Jul 8, 2013
I feel like explosives have become much more annoying since explosive expert 2 became available. I'm not a fan.
Message 35 of 56 (237 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 01/08/2010
Offline
17622 posts
 

Re: Why is this suddenly "Molotov Deathmatch"??

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

monkeybutler100 wrote:

scootgar wrote:
Before we start throwing numbers around, let's have some hard evidence.

You want a spreadsheet? Algorithm? Perhaps an entry in the Mathmaticians Journal of Wonder Numbers? 

 

Pedantic as ever. You know it's an issue. 

 

 


You said more than 50% of deaths.

I want some evidence that this is true besides your anecdotal statement.  A game video?  A statement from ND.

 

Not pedantic; thorough.



[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 36 of 56 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/11/2010
Offline
511 posts
 

Re: Why is this suddenly "Molotov Deathmatch"??

Jul 8, 2013

tripleWRECK wrote:
Either limit molotovs to one per person or nerf Explosives Expert.

 

Message 37 of 56 (212 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Why is this suddenly "Molotov Deathmatch"??

Jul 9, 2013

AnArmyOfOne wrote:

tripleWRECK wrote:
Either limit molotovs to one per person or nerf Explosives Expert.

 


You added nothing to the conversation. 

 

Let's just leave this alone. It's not like you start out with a molotov anyway. I can barely manage to craft one most times, when I do it's usually towards the end of the match anyway. 

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 38 of 56 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
3247 posts
 

Re: Why is this suddenly "Molotov Deathmatch"??

Jul 9, 2013

EyeCue86 wrote:

Let's just leave this alone. It's not like you start out with a molotov anyway. I can barely manage to craft one most times, when I do it's usually towards the end of the match anyway. 


You can craft a molotov on your 3rd supply pick-up virtually every single time, another on your next 2-3 pick-ups. You're also forgetting the amount of molotovs you can receive from using Crafter.

Message 39 of 56 (186 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/05/2011
Offline
3354 posts
 

Re: Why is this suddenly "Molotov Deathmatch"??

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013

tripleWRECK wrote:

EyeCue86 wrote:

Let's just leave this alone. It's not like you start out with a molotov anyway. I can barely manage to craft one most times, when I do it's usually towards the end of the match anyway. 


You can craft a molotov on your 3rd supply pick-up virtually every single time, another on your next 2-3 pick-ups. You're also forgetting the amount of molotovs you can receive from using Crafter.


I can't. Especially not when my team is winning. And even if the other team has one and tosses it, it's pretty easy to spot the guy with the molotov before he tosses it and run away.

 

Crafter is random and not everyone uses that level of the booster.

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.


"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us


"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 40 of 56 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes