Fender Bender
2812 posts

Re: Will PS3 Online Ranking System Transfer to PS4?

Jun 16, 2014

Quinzen8 wrote:

^I only care about the level because I don't want to have to do all this crap over again for all my weapons and perks. lol

^ This. Some people don't like grinding. On the other hand, there are people who make new accounts all the time just to level up (RPG freaks).

To each his own.

ps: A GTAV-esque levelling system would be perfect to discourage people from making new accounts for the MP. Just sayin'.

White plug is fair: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/What-does-the-blinking-white-plug-mean-and-why-is-it-disrupting/m-p/44241158/highlight/true#M106983
Message 21 of 24 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6244 posts

Jun 16, 2014

it would, I agree. It kinda helped in UC3 as well before they started making all the "good" or "tryhard" weapons early to unlock or completely free at early levels.

But it doesn't in this game (I doubt they would change that entire system on a year old game), and as far as I remember, your level is not tied to what you unlock in this game at all, it is supplies that matters, which caps at 7500 for unlocking the last thing, and a few hats far far ahead of that as well. And I'm pretty sure they said we would be getting a supply bonus anyway if we own the PS3 version of TLoU anyway.

Unlocking everything with the exception of a couple hats in this game isn't exactly a grind and can be achieved normally in a couple days to a couple weeks depending on your free time.

photo Sniper.png
Message 22 of 24 (75 Views)
Fender Bender
2575 posts

Jun 16, 2014
Yea the 13 LP is unlocked at 7.5k IIRC and we are getting a supply bonus as well like sanddude said. You could easily get to 7.5k supplies with a class using Executioner 3 and DM2 (8 LPs) then an enforcer (1 LP). With that class + the supply bonus, i think it wont take very long at all.
Message 23 of 24 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Jun 16, 2014

i didnt know i would have to start over :smileysad: oh well, looks like ill be healing others to level up quickly lol

Message 24 of 24 (52 Views)
0 Likes