Sackboy
511 posts

Re: Winning Matches is Pointless

Jun 27, 2013

Its also tough to care about winning because most people are more concerned with their missions. Did my team win? Nope, but who cares because I got my 10 rifle downs by going Rambo style.

Message 31 of 33 (79 Views)
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Jun 27, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

you do get bonus parts if you win. Idk why nobody noticed this. But look at the parts of the team right before they win. Then afterwords they all get like 500~(guess) parts for winning the round.

and who cares about statistics, point is to have fun. UC3 had tons of things accounted for and all it did was birth stat mongrels who played to win no matter how; including glitching, cheating, and boosting.

This is correct. You get a SIGNIFICANT boost in kogs for winning. Its sometimes the difference between not making your necessary parts or losing a lot of sick people. Even if you're MVP, when you get to week 10~ with 100+ survivors - even if you destroy the enemy team single handedly its pretty harsh.

Message 32 of 33 (76 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Jun 27, 2013

If I lose & do poorly my fantion suffers, if they suffer for to long they all die, they all die all my progress is lost, if all my progress is lost I'll go to jail for causing several fellonies.

Message 33 of 33 (62 Views)