Jul 05 2013
By: VironZZ Uncharted Territory 1431 posts
Accepted Solution

Witnessed someone using 1Hit three times in a row

[ Edited ]
20 replies 670 views Edited Jul 5, 2013

Hello,

Just witnessed someone using the same one hit stick three times in a row to consecitively down almost our whole team in one go? Has anyone else witnessed anything like this happening?

>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Message 1 of 21 (670 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Re: Just witnessed some using 1Hit three times in a row

Jul 5, 2013

I think hes using brawler but anyway sticks are for noobs who cant play the game properly and they expect to die its like revenge in unc . Nd should remove this **bleep** for the game or make u purchace it and take 3 points

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/leviosacho/media/6063e192-edce-4bf4-be38-1f5c5d2df1b7.jpg.html
Message 2 of 21 (659 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Jul 5, 2013
@anime-griffy, are you kidding? You pick them up out of boxes randomly. How is someone a noob for using a stick? Have you never used a stick in a match?
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 3 of 21 (641 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Re: Witnessed someone using 1Hit three times in a row

Jul 5, 2013

Technically this is possible. If he had the brawler perk he could do two scissor/2x4 kills in a row then if the third player was a little low on health the third strike with just a 2x4 would be a one hit kill.

I have seen similar happen before.

Message 4 of 21 (633 Views)
Big Daddy
16351 posts

Jul 5, 2013

AST2008 wrote:

Technically this is possible. If he had the brawler perk he could do two scissor/2x4 kills in a row then if the third player was a little low on health the third strike with just a 2x4 would be a one hit kill.

I have seen similar happen before.

This.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 5 of 21 (617 Views)
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Jul 5, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
@anime-griffy, are you kidding? You pick them up out of boxes randomly. How is someone a noob for using a stick? Have you never used a stick in a match?

Really instead of aiming u press the **bleep** **bleep** squAr is that skill usually people who use it just camp and wait for u to come and i Dont craft it cause i use something usefull like smoke bomb wich takes skill to master 

http://s4.photobucket.com/user/leviosacho/media/6063e192-edce-4bf4-be38-1f5c5d2df1b7.jpg.html
Message 6 of 21 (596 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1068 posts

Jul 5, 2013

amine-griffy wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:

Really instead of aiming u press the **bleep** **bleep** squAr is that skill usually people who use it just camp and wait for u to come and i Dont craft it cause i use something usefull like smoke bomb wich takes skill to master 

If ppl are camping with just a 2x4 you should wreck them. Blast them with Hunting rifle/Burst rifle/Military Sniper/Shotgun/Shorty/9mm for stopping power and kill them before they get you. Or just molotv/nail bomb/smoke bomb them. 
OR go get the guy with someone. He may take one of you down but the other guy will easily mop him up then revive you.

If you have problems with campers with 2x4 (or campers in general), the problem is you, not the game

photo c2360113-3b52-4c69-8e36-3bb37cb9501c_zps713c8462.png
Message 7 of 21 (585 Views)
Big Daddy
16351 posts

Jul 5, 2013

amine-griffy wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:

Sounds like someone died a few more times than he liked to pointed sticks.

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Message 8 of 21 (584 Views)
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Jul 5, 2013

scootgar wrote:

amine-griffy wrote:

NikeMurphDawg wrote:

Sounds like someone died a few more times than he liked to pointed sticks.

Just to let u know my kdr is over than 1.5 in this game Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 21 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4945 posts

Jul 5, 2013
So when someone is right in front of you, you still shoot? That's how you die. There are right and wrong ways to use the 2x4.

Wrong: Sprinting toward the opposing team with it.

Right: Someone runs by you, or they are punching you while you're trying to revive a teammate.
 photo sig_zpsfya567e6.jpg
Message 10 of 21 (557 Views)
0 Likes