Nov 22 2013
By: YellowHamma13 Splicer 90 posts

Wow, told you so...

[ Edited ]
98 replies 690 views Edited Nov 22, 2013
I said months aight out guys had catered to call of duty players... Now all that's online is foreigners and your multiplayer is still crap haha. Pity parts galore! Yay, all the rush **bleep** you catered to are on COD or PS4 and we are left with this garbage. Nothing like being punished for NOT dying... In a SURVIVAL GAME LOL

just thought I'd tell you all "I told you so!"

P.S. Just played my first few matches in weeks... Did well, but lost a match on the welfare system. My team was up 15-2, I was 9-1...

They started spawning with shotguns and molotovs, bombs out the wazoo... We lost 2-0. Yes, pity parts swung the game THAT much... Played on Dam, so no option to avoid the close quarters and I was getting one item, unusable of course, in every bin. So we were being bombarded by pity parts and weapons we had no access to.

I friended them afterwards... They suck. Add their four KDR up and it's barely above my 3.6... They're awful and yes your game is ruined. Kept it thinking maybe, just maybe after all the COD players left it would be redeemed, but nope. It's just as bad as usual. I used to play for hours every night in the Summer, now twenty minutes is more than I can stomach.
Message 1 of 99 (690 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6715 posts

Re: Wow, told you so...

Nov 22, 2013

nerf the revolver

Feet
Message 2 of 99 (686 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
927 posts

Nov 22, 2013

YellowHamma13 wrote:
I said months aight out guys had catered to call of duty players... Now all that's online is foreigners and your multiplayer is still crap haha. Pity parts galore! Yay, all the rush **bleep** you catered to are on COD or PS4 and we are left with this garbage. Nothing like being punished for NOT dying... In a SURVIVAL GAME LOL

just thought I'd tell you all "I told you so!"

P.S. Just played my first few matches in weeks... Did well, but lost a match on the welfare system. My team was up 15-2, I was 9-1...

They started spawning with shotguns and molotovs, bombs out the wazoo... We lost 2-0. Yes, pity parts swung the game THAT much... Played on Dam, so no option to avoid the close quarters and I was getting one item, unusable of course, in every bin. So we were being bombarded by pity parts and weapons we had no access to.

I friended them afterwards... They suck. Add their four KDR up and it's barely above my 3.6... They're awful and yes your game is ruined. Kept it thinking maybe, just maybe after all the COD players left it would be redeemed, but nope. It's just as bad as usual. I used to play for hours every night in the Summer, now twenty minutes is more than I can stomach.

complaining about the welfare system? cmon pal slap on covert and they wont be trouble if they are as bad as you say they are.

Message 3 of 99 (667 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3959 posts

Nov 22, 2013
Ever heard of a revive? Maybe stay closer to your teammate s and not trying to flank your kdr into the stratosphere.
Message 4 of 99 (660 Views)
I Only Post Everything
927 posts

Nov 22, 2013

Hey when we encounter and run over these so called "bad players" who have low KDRs they NEVER come back. Just saying..

Message 5 of 99 (658 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
17038 posts

Nov 22, 2013

The game system is unique.  I find it as enjoyable now as when I first fired it up.

I understand people don't like it, but this hatred for the system is boggling.

Rant about the technical issues all you want.  The welfare system is part of the game paradigm.  get ******* used to it or **** off.

[ 39 ]
Message 6 of 99 (648 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1529 posts

Nov 22, 2013
I'm not seeing how this game caters to cod players. Like, at all. It's possible to rush in every game. And welfare system is annoying, true, but it's...it's like the exact opposite of what cod does. I definitely think that CODification of games nowadays is a **bleep** travesty, but I just don't see it here, and especially not in the ways you're describing.
Message 7 of 99 (634 Views)
Survivor
2220 posts

Nov 22, 2013

This is a stupid stread.

|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 8 of 99 (625 Views)
Sackboy
498 posts

Nov 22, 2013
Another day, another complaint about the welfare system Smiley Wink
Message 9 of 99 (621 Views)
Wastelander
464 posts

Nov 22, 2013

losing from 15-2 and blaming welfare system, classic.

judging based on  KDR? Maybe some players dont care about KDR?

Fail thread.

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 10 of 99 (611 Views)