Wastelander
674 posts

Re: Wow, told you so...

Nov 22, 2013
ND should just include a new playlist where there are no supply boxes and the backpack is useless. If a person gets 2 kills with a certain gun then that gun is nerfed until he's killed 2 times.

OP says he's angry at the welfare system and that it's more like CoD. The very fact that there is a welfare system makes it the most un-CoD like game possible.
Message 11 of 99 (6,939 Views)
Splicer
60 posts

Nov 22, 2013

Bye OP. I'm still enjoying the MP more than any other out there at the moment. I play for the sake of playing, not winning, I take each loss on the chin, have a swig of beer then onto the next round. Once you don't take any notice of the meta game it is so much easier to enjoy yourself as there's no pressure to win time after time. Got my trophies so don't need to fret over that anymore. No point going after the skull mask now as there's much better ones given away for nothing with the season pass. My fav's the Derby mask.

Message 12 of 99 (6,902 Views)
I Only Post Everything
913 posts

Nov 22, 2013

TloU Factions is a great Multiplayer experience alone of the fact that you don't need to be a rambo who rushes the sh!t out and goes 139 to 9. You can be a Teamplayer. I like to play Interrogation. I try to be stealthy and look for a shiv interrogation. If I down an enemy and there's a downed Teammate, I revive my Teammate. He interrogates the enemy and I heal him and looking after more enemies. 

I AM THE....

HEALING HAAAAAANDS!!!

You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Message 13 of 99 (6,899 Views)
Sackboy
512 posts

Nov 22, 2013
Welfare systems in all games should be scrapped IMO. If you're bad at the game, learn to get better at it. All the welfare systems do is make people not want to get better at the game.
Message 14 of 99 (6,867 Views)
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Nov 22, 2013
I don't understand all the gripes about the welfare system. Do people want to get together with their friends and just steamroll the opposition? When they aren't with their friends, do they enjoy getting steamrolled by an opposing team of friends? It seems to me that anything ND can do to make matches more competitive is a good thing.

If a person is truly skilled at the game (which I am not), why not embrace heightened competition? Is it about k/d/r? What am I missing here?
Message 15 of 99 (6,857 Views)
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Nov 22, 2013

There Shouldn't be a system that gives the losing players an advantage

Just stating the obvious here. 

Message 16 of 99 (6,852 Views)
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Nov 22, 2013

PRO_scrubber wrote:

There Shouldn't be a system that gives the losing players an advantage

Just stating the obvious here. 

Maybe you could also state the "obvious" reason supporting your contention.  You hate communism?

Message 17 of 99 (6,848 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Nov 22, 2013

demonsta500 wrote:
OP says he's angry at the welfare system and that it's more like CoD. The very fact that there is a welfare system makes it the most un-CoD like game possible.

There are deathstreaks in COD. So, what's your point? 

Message 18 of 99 (6,847 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Nov 22, 2013

MrPickelstimes4 wrote:
I don't understand all the gripes about the welfare system. Do people want to get together with their friends and just steamroll the opposition? When they aren't with their friends, do they enjoy getting steamrolled by an opposing team of friends?

That's why we have the party restricted playlist. 

Message 19 of 99 (6,842 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1174 posts

Nov 22, 2013
This is a stupid stream indeed
Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 20 of 99 (6,832 Views)
0 Likes