I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Re: Wow, told you so...

Nov 23, 2013

TomTomRiddle wrote:
If you lost from being 15-2 you're team must just have been awful, if they get 19 kills and your team got none in that time the welfare system should have switched and they would have run out. It's beyond me how your team got them down to 2 left and they got 19 kills before you could get any more but I think that would have a little more to do with something other than just the welfare system. It's easy to avoid if you play with a good party.

So when I'm getting **bleep** from the losing team and I don't have a good party, I shall PS button signed out rage quit?

Not sarcasm but it's a real question I'm asking here. ^

Welfare system should stay but ND should look into it.

And have to agree with someone who said there is welfare system + Crafter 3.

Free parts in the box + Collector 2 = buy Shotgun, Flamethrower ammo, wear Armor so I can rush and hit people with modded stick but their guns can't down me...

I have been getting A LOT of 3 of a kind lately causing me not able to craft anything after 3-4 boxes. This is normal??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 51 of 99 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

Nov 23, 2013
Woah is many of you are offended by my post... Much like our governments welfare system, if you like you you probably need it.

Also, many of you have reading comprehension problems. The game caters to COD players. I didn't say the welfare system makes it similar to COD. Of course it's not, you're REWARDED for good play in that game. The point of the OP was to say I to you so months ago and that the welfare system benefits the COD style player who runs around. Clearly it does. He rushes, dies 2-3 times and is rewarded hahahahahaha. You're fools.
Message 52 of 99 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

Nov 23, 2013
Yes it's "normal" and accepted by many who post here. They're awful and like the fact that you are beating them down, so they get bombs, molotovs, melee weapons, and even purchasable weapons directly from boxes. Meanwhile you hit 4 boxes and can only craft a first aid kit. Then they kill you, easily, as they should with all that against your primary weapon running out of Ammo. It's a reoccurring problem that poor players support and good players despise.
Message 53 of 99 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 23, 2013
It's an apocalyptical survival game. Limited resources. Limited ammo. But let's GIVE losers free stuff hahahaha. Clearly the KDR, which many of you say you don't care about, is skewed by this welfare system. If you like it, yours is higher that it should be. If you dislike it, yours is lower, because of the free kills this system provides.
Message 54 of 99 (122 Views)
Splicer
90 posts

Nov 23, 2013
Yes folks, my teammates sucked. It was no parties. BUT they were clearly better than the other team. Otherwise we wouldn't have been up 15-2 in the first place. This is not an isolated incident either. I see this type of game quite frequently. Please don't say "play with better players" because this goes to help my point. The game is flawed. So much that I have it have an entire squad of four to overcome pity parts lol.
Message 55 of 99 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

Nov 23, 2013
When I don't play alone my teammates are all above a 2 KDR, because I don't like playing with poor players. Yet, we still see bad examples of thus system. Not that we lose often, but it's not even fun to play against it. It makes bad players feel like they're better than they are, as is obvious here from those of you who like this system.
Message 56 of 99 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7268 posts

Nov 23, 2013

crafter 3 ,even 2, is one thing and useful in its own right. But when the welfare system makes crafter utterly useless for the winning team and triples the losing teams supplies, it gets insane when the gap in score is small.

again, the problem isn't noob teams beating out skilled teams from a big comeback, it is still very difficult to make a comeback with the welfare system help with noob players; the problem lies in when the welfare system kicks in with equally matched players, you think that if they were equally matched it would come down to which team ultimately plays better right? Well when the team losing by a small margin has 2-3 of most supplies and the winners barely have 1 or 2 things total; the game gets pretty ridiculous.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 57 of 99 (109 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1058 posts

Nov 23, 2013

YellowHamma13 wrote:
When I don't play alone my teammates are all above a 2 KDR, because I don't like playing with poor players. Yet, we still see bad examples of thus system. Not that we lose often, but it's not even fun to play against it. It makes bad players feel like they're better than they are, as is obvious here from those of you who like this system.

We win 9/10 matches anyways, welfare system never matters.

Message 58 of 99 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
738 posts

Nov 23, 2013
Sandude grasps my point.

The thing is, if naughty dog knows that crafter 3 is also a part of the game, they should've made it a point to also consider that a factor when they implemented the welfare system.

If you have the opposing team all running crafter 3 and your team is winning... It's just overkill, which is what happened to me and my team.
Message 59 of 99 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2221 posts

Nov 23, 2013

dang YelloHamma think you replied enough consecutively?? lol

|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 60 of 99 (68 Views)
0 Likes