Sackboy
392 posts

Re: You can't hit 3 shots point blank and you cry 'EXPLOIT'?!?!?

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2014

neverbelow wrote:
I can feel the hurt radiating from your butt all the way in the good old US of A.

Considering you were one of the people that had issues with the white plug in 1.06, I'm sure you lag shived person after person without any bullet stun affecting you. That's the problem with the shiv dance. It gives you laggers an advantage.

Btw, I did it to someone on Bus Depot yesterday. Yeah I had to catch him a little off guard but I came around a corner just slightly offset from his center view.

Dayumn one loss maybe a month or so ago and you're still bitter? Sad.

Last of Us gameplay, Hunting Rifles Headshots , Custom created Game mode videos and MOAR!

Message 31 of 37 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3590 posts

Feb 21, 2014
Bizzerker bauer and everyone else like I said prior it was nerfed to accomadate the newbs - who this game is geared for. Think welfare system and molotovs and the players who whined relentlessly about this tactic . Simple as that .
Message 32 of 37 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2014

Shiny_Pony_ wrote:

Funny.  A win in the tournament turned the team into the same insufferable **bleep** their oppoonents were known to be.

Shame.

Labelling a team due to a thread made by one person!? Okay then scoot. Why are you on ShinyPony and not scootgar? Banned for more snarky racist-esque comments? What even is ShinyPony? Your Vegas stage name?

Keep mirin'.

Message 33 of 37 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
464 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2014

munnsy1 wrote:

What even is ShinyPony? Your Vegas stage name?

Keep mirin'.

Lmao that was funny.

As for shiv dance, my friend who I play with doesn't like it and this is what happened on suburbs

He got killed by a semi user and he blamed it on the fact that he couldn't shiv dance (Note: he didnt try to shiv dance him). So I was like why didn't you just shoot him, and he's like because he shot me first so before patch if someone shot me first I would just shiv dance him. In other words, shiv would be a counter against players that got the upper hand in a gun fight at close range.

Personally I dont care if shiv dance is removed, it hasn't been an issue since the patch was released. The only problem that I had was ND said it was built into combat system yet they changed it.

My youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon/videos - Last of us tips, and gameplay with commentary.
Message 34 of 37 (140 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1296 posts

Feb 21, 2014

swiftavenger212 wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

Keep mirin'.

Lmao that was funny.

As for shiv dance, my friend who I play with doesn't like it and this is what happened on suburbs

He got killed by a semi user and he blamed it on the fact that he couldn't shiv dance (Note: he didnt try to shiv dance him). So I was like why didn't you just shoot him, and he's like because he shot me first so before patch if someone shot me first I would just shiv dance him. In other words, shiv would be a counter against players that got the upper hand in a gun fight at close range.

Personally I dont care if shiv dance is removed, it hasn't been an issue since the patch was released. The only problem that I had was ND said it was built into combat system yet they changed it.

Dat ND say one thing and do another ftw. 

Message 35 of 37 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Feb 22, 2014
You think my post has anything to do with a private match loss? Man you overestimate how much I cared about FAB's grudge matches.

Nope, my posts are brutally honest. Sometimes I'm a jerk. I post what I think when I'm on here. Sour, friendly, or neutral.

Your post reeked of pain from your red eye area. If you had/have trouble with the recent patch then your connection has issues, period. That's my blunt analysis. Take it however you want.
Message 36 of 37 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
146 posts

Feb 22, 2014

swiftavenger212 wrote:

munnsy1 wrote:

Keep mirin'.

Lmao that was funny.

"if someone shot me first I would shiv dance him"

Haha that made me laugh so hard, I honestly don't even know what to say anymore.

Still, if someone hits you once with a bullet and then misses all his other shots, he deserves to die. I have stated several reasons in different threads why the shiv dance was a good technique in the combat system and why it's removal overall rather hurts the game than fixing it.

@yall However, there's one aspect I ignored until now, so I will give you gyus something to think about. The shiv is supposed to be a stealth only weapon, and the only way it should be used "offensivly" is the smoke shiv. So, when I chase an opponent over half the map (we are obviously both running) and then finally get to shiv him, then this is by no means stealthy. The same applys for basicly every kind of situation in which you are running, since the moment you start to run you give the opponent your exact position and therefore loose your stealth, yet nobody has ever complained about this. How is this possible, since you guys here are a bunch of nice players who never would play the game or use a weapon differently than as it is supposed to be? I can tell you why. Cuz you love to cry about everything that you don't like without even considering both positive and negative aspect or the impact a change actually might have. How about you actually give us some good reasons why you think the shiv dance should be removed? And not just "it's supposed to be a stealth weapon", which is the most important and often only argument you guys got? Sounds a bit pathetic to me, especially since I just proved you wrong.

The wiser head gives on? Don't back against a wall then guys, or it might crash.

Message 37 of 37 (92 Views)