Oct 26 2013
By: Nieuma First Son 22 posts

You ruined your own game ND

[ Edited ]
49 replies 476 views Edited Oct 26, 2013
Why. Why and how can you not see the sheer stupidity of the semi auto rifle......for all the goodness of everything else, it's completely screwed by one stupid weapon that just overpowers and inhibits players being shot by it. It's RETARDED. In every sense of the word. I'm so sick of going against 4 player parties who are all using it.....because they're "pros"....and it's clearly the "pro" choice. -_- it makes no d@mn sense. It shoots WAY too quickly compared to the movement speed....even when running!! You can't get away from it. You're down in about 2 seconds flat. And not only that....it works the same from any range. HOOOW does this make sense to you?! It's a gamebreaker! I came back for the new maps and was enjoying playing again....until encountering so much of this and remembering almost the sole reason why I stopped playing before. Now I just wanna go back to gta 5. And I hate having to feel that way. If you had fixed the sar in this last update....everything wouldve been completely perfect. I don't wanna have to join the pathetic people in using their one weapon in order to have a level playing field. I don't even like that gun that much. And playing a game with one gun isn't fun anyway. Yet....having to play AGAINST that in this case is even less fun. So I'm left with....no fun. By one senseless weapon. I really can't understand all of your thinking with it. The weapon is so clearly broken. And it makes for such a disappointing and complete shame.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 50 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3854 posts

Re: You ruined your own game ND

Oct 26, 2013
I would laugh so hard if ND came here and put 'cry me a river'.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 50 (464 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9751 posts

Oct 26, 2013

SAR nerf? Really? Maybe you just suck, dude. Not everyone's a winner. There's gotta be losers somewhere.

Currently looking for GTA Online friends who aren't obviously bad sports.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 50 (454 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
830 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2013

I am a SAR user, I use this gun because I want a gun that can down in 2~3 shots and can be silenced. The Revolver can't be silenced. Bow can't shoot behind covers at certain angle. You can't shoot extreme right/left plus most of your body pops out of cover. I am not a sniper gamer (not used to sniping), aiming without a scope is the way for me. I could have tried El Diablo but SAR is "cheaper" with its ammo and you don't have to spend parts equipping it. It's for me, so far the only gun that I can compete with a HR sniper, I can down him before he downs me.

With all these said, I have to say it's irritating to play against a team of 4 all using SAR and especially they are level 100-200+. I have to say SAR is the "most versatile gun" in regards to OP weapons. With upgrades, it shoots as well as Burst Rifle at close range (although I can down melee rusher with Burst Rifle WITHOUT upgrades). SAR, I believe anyone with a decent aim can excel with this gun.

However, if there is anyone on your team who do headshot with HR, SAR can't compete with it. A Revolver user who can do 2 headshots consecutively can also kill a SAR user efficiently. I have to say SAR could be the easiest gun to master. But I strongly believe, if you are used to a gun you make the gun OP. Like how so many other threads of "insert weapon name is OP". Last but not least, the last nerf to SAR didn't affect me at all. I wouldn't mind further nerf to this gun if ND decided to nerf it. I wouldn't mind doesn't mean I'm campaigning for it. :smileywink:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 50 (449 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2013

Picture_1.png

Also do you want some ice for your a**? 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 50 (443 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Oct 26, 2013
mrsjimmymare, thanks for being such an awesome, real, and honest person! You said it....2-3 shots, and far more commonly easily than anything else (even for those who aren't headshot experts). There's a clear reason it's by far the most overused weapon. It has no weakness. A burst rifle at least has the crazy recoil....as well as being harder at long range + less useful because of that. But what weakness does the sar have.....it's like the superman of weapons, and there's no kryptonite. I'm not sure what they changed with it last time they tweaked it, but as you said, obviously it didn't really do anything. If nothing else, it just needs way less shooting speed....that's the biggest part of what makes it so easy to use.

I agree with what you said....anyone can master a weapon and be way better with it than others. But that's not what I'm talking about. I'm a very realistic person. The kind who would be the first to admit if I'm to blame. And I don't have any problems with any other weapon. At all. Even when I come across people who are good with them. Because I can accept if I'm bested. But this gun is just....ridiculous. Doesn't even require skill. Just, like you also said....only decent aim. I'm all for weapons being accessible....but not when it's to the point where it's so much more so than every other one. Simply doesnt make any sense.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 50 (423 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Oct 26, 2013
The rest of you.....yeah. I wouldn't be surprised if you each have 4 sar loadouts.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 50 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1276 posts

Oct 26, 2013

Niema-The SAR can be beaten by the HR,BR,Revolver and all purchaseable guns. I have 2 loadouts with the SAR. Never have I thought it nor any gun in TLOU was OP. Sooner or later we have to take responsibility. Stuntdouble may be right not everyone can be a winner at this game and if that's not the case, Step your game up.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 50 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9751 posts

Oct 26, 2013
Oh sorry, I was not made aware impression that the 3-shot long gun I was using is the SAR.

No, see, the SAR is overused. It's overused because it's the jack of all trades. It's not exceptional in any aspect, but it's good in most.

In all honesty I want it to have some more advantage besides not being exceptional, but I AM NOT going to accept the fact that the M9 (the SAR of UC3 loadout weapons) doesn't get a nerf but this does.

I mean, if possible, nerf it like the FAL.
Currently looking for GTA Online friends who aren't obviously bad sports.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 50 (408 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Oct 26, 2013
Haha.....stuntdouble, I wasn't quite sure if you were agreeing at all or not, or being sarcastic. But I wouldn't care if they nerf the eff out of everything. To try to please everyone. As long as everything's balanced. That's all that matters. They can leave the sar alone if they make everything else shoot quicker with the same high accuracy.....then it wouldn't make a difference. But all other weapons have at least ONE drawback.....and tell me, what is that for the sar?
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 50 (396 Views)
0 Likes