Dec 23 2013
By: Fakehound Treasure Hunter 4799 posts

Your TLOU 2 wishlist?

[ Edited ]
34 replies 409 views Edited Dec 24, 2013

We know it's happening, let's just get this out of the way sooner rather than later. What things do you want to be added/tweaked to the Multiplayer in the inevitable sequel?

My wishlist so far is...

--

Flashback Maps

Yeah sue me, I love every single map we have so far. Imagining Lakeside remade in the spring with next gen graphics makes me tingle in anticipation okay? Some maps like Downtown could be made more playable by taking place in day time and possibly have some maps be tweaked like the original versions. Think of Bus Depost in the pooring rain, or Bill's Town at twilight covered in snow. Besides, if done like Uncharted 3, we'll have a ton of maps by the end of the DLCs which I personally really enjoy.

--

Third Faction: Military

More characters make the multiplayer universe more immersive and fun, all 3 factions already hate each other, plus this gives ND an excuse to make more variety in character models and outfits. Everybody wins Smiley Happy

--

3 Team Supply Raid

Speaking of military, I think this game could benefit from 3 team supply raid, just imagine it 2v2v2 across the 3 factions, yeah, in TLOU universe that would be tense as hell!

--

Infected

Supply Raid with infected spread across the map, chaos, yes please. Also, bringing back bricks/bottles to throw to lure infected to another player would be awesome and deviously cruel.

--

Survival Mode (co-op)

Simply said, a co-op based horde mode with traps and having to scavenge for supplies would make TLOU co-op the next big thing.

--

More weapons

Though let's not go overboard, TLOU is very balanced, a couple new loadout weapons would keep things fresh however.

A new semi-automatic pistol with slightly slower rate of fire with a 4 shot down would be neat. As for long guns, a rusted, pieced together M1 Garand would be very cool, and fit in the survival aspect. The M1 Garand is a very popular gun collected by many, it would also serve as the bridge of the scopeless hunting rifle. 2 shots to kill, with a slightly slower reoad rate than the hunting rifle has. 50% damage to the body, and 90% damage for headshots. (note, a bolt action gun would work as well, I just really love the M1 xD)

--

More melee weapon variety

As of right now you can only get a 2x4 from a box as a melee weapon. We can see from the loading screen pictures that the baseball bat was taken out of the MP for some reason, presumably it has the same stats as a 2x4 but with different aesthetics. I think it should be reimplemented in TLOU 2, with some friends to join the fray. The 2x4, baseball bat, pipe, and axe would all do 50% damage unmodded and 100% modded. Are these needed? No, but c'mon, you know it would be awesome.

Speaking of melee weapons, if the machete also got the abiity to shiv someone, it would make it much more desirable. 

tlousig2
Message 1 of 35 (409 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6813 posts

Re: Your TLOU 2 wishlist?

Dec 23, 2013

the ability to blindfire

Feet
Message 2 of 35 (397 Views)
Naughty Paw
11021 posts

Dec 23, 2013
Is it that time already?

I'd like to see a Yemen map.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 3 of 35 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4799 posts

Dec 23, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

the ability to blindfire

Sanddude20 has been banned from the forums. Reason: Blasphemy.

tlousig2
Message 4 of 35 (394 Views)
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Dec 24, 2013

Dynamic/interactive maps, being able to shoot windows or reveal tunnels/hallways through destroying parts of walls, opening doors or maneuvering ladders.

Weather patterns on maps to be randomized in voting screen, as to spicen up playing the same map over and over.

Message 5 of 35 (365 Views)
Limit Breaker
17386 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 24, 2013

Some great ideas, there.

I'd settle for losing one item off the list every time they fix something chronically wrong with their MPs, like party splits, etc.

Your mention of the Garand, however, is not useful.  It was an 8-shot magazine semi automatic, which could be fired as fast as one pulls the trigger.  We already have, basically, the M-1 carbine.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 6 of 35 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4799 posts

Dec 24, 2013

scootgar wrote:

Some great ideas, there.

I'd settle for losing one item off the list every time they fix something chronically wrong with their MPs, like party splits, etc.

Your mention of the Garand, however, is not useful.  It was an 8-shot magazine semi automatic, which could be fired as fast as one pulls the trigger.  We already have, basically, the M-1 carbine.

I was thinking a rusty, pieced together M1 Garand though, like it would sort of jam every time you tried to shoot. A pull-action gun would work though.

tlousig2
Message 7 of 35 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Dec 24, 2013

It would be interesting to see craftables for weapons as well. For instance instead of picking a silencer in your loadout you had to craft one. Crafting straight pull bolts for bolt action rifles as well, allowing you to stay in the scope while re-chambering a bullet.

Message 8 of 35 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Dec 24, 2013

I want Zombie David as a playable character.

Message 9 of 35 (337 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6813 posts

Dec 24, 2013

crafting different arrows for the bow Smiley Surprised

Feet
Message 10 of 35 (325 Views)
0 Likes