Sackboy
374 posts

Re: anyone play survivors?

May 18, 2014

mad__gerbal wrote:
Do many peeps on these forums play survivors? I often hear of supply raid and interrogation, but never survivors... Personally I thought survivors would've been the game type all the pros and veterans play

That's all I play, I think most people on here don't play it because they have no patience and like fast paced/instant gratification gameplay.  If you get killed in Survivors at the start of the match, your a spectator for the remainder of the match, that's just too much for some people to tolerate.  

Message 11 of 55 (193 Views)
Naughty Paw
10730 posts

May 18, 2014

dasrobot wrote:

mad__gerbal wrote:
Do many peeps on these forums play survivors? I often hear of supply raid and interrogation, but never survivors... Personally I thought survivors would've been the game type all the pros and veterans play

That's all I play, I think most people on here don't play it because they have no patience and like fast paced/instant gratification gameplay.  If you get killed in Survivors at the start of the match, your a spectator for the remainder of the match, that's just too much for some people to tolerate.  

Nah.

It's because the game mode sucks. 

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 12 of 55 (188 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
6703 posts

May 18, 2014

I personally don't play it, because in comparison to the other 2 modes, you're playing substantially less. In extreme cases, you either die right away and are forced to watch someone else play, or wipe the enemy team and finish the round in less than a minute.

and in most of the "good" games of survivors I played, it turned into a stupid hide & seek  game of look for the coward hiding in a corner of the map for 2 minutes.

Feet
Message 13 of 55 (180 Views)
Naughty Paw
10730 posts

May 18, 2014

In the end, Horde Mode is the best mode in the game. 

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 14 of 55 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3959 posts

May 18, 2014
^BINGO^

Well its not that bad, but I prefer SR and INT. Since I have limited play time (1-3 hours a day), I'll play what I prefer. If a teammate wants to play it, I will, no problem. But not for long.
Message 15 of 55 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
374 posts

May 18, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:

dasrobot wrote:

mad__gerbal wrote:

Nah.

Can Suvivors suck a golfball through a garden hose?  

Message 16 of 55 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
10730 posts

May 18, 2014

dasrobot wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:

dasrobot wrote:

mad__gerbal wrote:

Nah.

Can Suvivors suck a golfball through a garden hose?  

It depends who's garden hose it is Smiley Wink

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 17 of 55 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
200 posts

Yeah, but I retired.

[ Edited ]
May 19, 2014

I do play Survivors. Only it's called Supply Raid.

The names and structures of the two modes are the complete opposite of each other.

The only thing people do in "Survivors", is run for the box, to get supplies, in order to craft a molotov. Sometimes two of them. Couple that with a/multiple crafter dudes, and you've got yourself a controller throw in the wall, and a boring'' spectating session of hide and seek. If you're lucky, it sometimes evolves in peek-a-boo. 

And no, playing in a party bares no exception.

Back in the day, before the patches, the losing team was bombarded with parts and supplies because they...were doing bad? Such jokers, these naughty dogs.

Haven't touched it since.

Saying "Survivors" is a mode where you can only win by outsmarting your enemies, is awfully amusing.

"There is the moral of all human tales;
‘Tis but the same rehearsal of the past,
First freedom, and then glory — when that fails,
Wealth, vice, corruption — barbarism at last."
Message 18 of 55 (145 Views)
Sackboy
459 posts

Re: Yeah, but I retired.

May 19, 2014

MosesTransports wrote:

The names and structures of the two modes are the complete opposite of each other.

The only thing people do in "Survivors", is run for the box, to get supplies, in order to craft a molotov. Sometimes two of them. Couple that with a/multiple crafter dudes, and you've got yourself a controller throw in the wall, and a boring'' spectating session of hide and seek. If you're lucky, it sometimes evolves in peek-a-boo. 

Back in the day, before the patches, the losing team was bombarded with parts and supplies because they...were doing bad? Such jokers, these naughty dogs.

Saying "Survivors" is a mode where you can only win by outsmarting your enemies, is awfully amusing.

WANT that to be true, I really do. But it's not. It's just not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBcWPc6U5nM
Message 19 of 55 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1296 posts

Re: Yeah, but I retired.

May 19, 2014

MosesTransports wrote:

I mainly play supply raid becuase I **bleep** hate camping. Survivors and Interrogation is full of camping. Hiding with covert 3 waiting to chuck a mollie at someone is boring. 

I would love surivors if they took out all the 1 hit craftable bull **bleep**.  No more mollies, bombs, or boards. 

Message 20 of 55 (194 Views)
0 Likes