I Only Post Everything
1050 posts

Re: anyone play survivors?

May 20, 2014
Yes my commentees.

Unleash your rage!
"You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friends nose"
~ Billy, from Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy
Message 41 of 55 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6274 posts

May 20, 2014

lol I rarely see that, and when I do they get owned.

photo Sniper.png
Message 42 of 55 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

May 21, 2014
I mostly play Survivors and sometimes Interrogation. I don't like fast paced games and grew bored of simple TDM games over the years. What I like about Survivors is that everybody has only one life and I know that if I kill them, they won't respawn behind my back a few seconds later to take their revenge. Sure, camping, shotgun rush and craftable spammers get boring quick and that's when I go play Interrogation. While having faster pace, it's not as bad as Supply Raid and thanks to the Lockboxes the killing has some higher value for me other than just seeing enemy tickets reach 0. But in the recent games, I noticed people camp on Interrogation much more than on Survivors and if one team has a noticeable advantage they usually start to farm the other team instead of going for their Lockbox (and get mad at me when I open the said Lockbox).
Message 43 of 55 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

May 21, 2014
Supply raid sucks, it's just so boring and unimagined.

If I want vapid gameplay, I'll boot up COD Ghosts.

Survivors/interrogation all day.
Message 44 of 55 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
9656 posts

May 21, 2014
Survivors sucks, it just so boring and unimagined.

If I want campy gameplay, I'll boot up COD Ghosts :smileyhappy:

Message 45 of 55 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

May 21, 2014
0/5 for copy and paste reply.

Talk about unimagined.
Message 46 of 55 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1292 posts

May 21, 2014

It is in my opinion that some people prefer survivors because they don't like enemies coming back after they have been killed once. I believe survivors is the easiest mode to play because you don't have to worry about more than four potential enmies within a certain time frame. With the low time limit it is also easy to camp and hide and players tend to make more mistakes when being rushed due to lack of time. 

In supply raid you could have up to 24 enemies and interrogation is unlimited. The pace can be very fast or very methodical and you always have to be on your toes in those two modes because you don't always have the advantage because you got a lucky kill or 2. Survivors is the opposite. All it takes is one lucky headshot, bomb, nailboard, or mollie to swing the match your way. 

Message 47 of 55 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

May 21, 2014
You don't have to worry about more than 4 potential enemies at once in any game mode....

Supply Raid is a joke. You have multiple lives, weapons can be kept, boxes respawn, it panders to COD style run - and - gun gameplay.

Oh I died? That's fine, I get a million other chances anyway, and I keep all my stuff!!!

Don't get me started on the spawn points.

It's by far the easiest, most casual game mode. It is made for beginners and/or with no skill.

All the complaints I have read here so far about survivors can basically be boiled down to "I died this way and it was annoying"

Sorry, don't die next time, it's kind of the point.

Message 48 of 55 (50 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6274 posts

May 21, 2014

such an inferior mode...

photo Sniper.png
Message 49 of 55 (47 Views)
Sackboy
374 posts

May 21, 2014

^"Survivors is easier", not really, kinda subjective, it's just slower paced.  SR and Int. are fast paced and players know they can respawn to a limited number or indefinatley thus giving them more wiggle room to be more of a risk taker.  I have used myself as a target to draw out snipers and allow other teamates to sneak up and shiv them.  If I tried this in SR, it wouldn't be as useful since stealth is not a big part of that game and other team members would be more focused on other things from my experience and I knew I could respawn anyways.  

Message 50 of 55 (79 Views)
0 Likes